News / Major List Update!

• BigFoot%s's Photo
    Wanna here the funniest story ever about ALE?

I downloaded a park called Atlantis from ne (i think it was the one on runnerup page, supposed to be ALE).

Anyways, and I looked at it, and I was like, "NeViS made this? This sucks!"

So I set out to make my own Atlantis park.

Lately, everyone has been praising ALE, so my suspicions rose, and I downloaded ALE from NeViS's parkmakers page.

Damn.

It was different, it was good, I love it.

So yea. Not a funny story I guess, but makes me look stupid so yea. AC got canceled, not like you cared.

So, after that nonsense that served no point.

Nice update iris.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Ed - i think it's better that the 10 should-bes vary from update to update. It lets us see why some people like a wider variety of parks in a certain way. Very good.

Right I agree, in fact I thought that's what I said. It was nice to read a different point of view than I'm used to. What I meant by the other part was that I was hoping some of my 10 should be's would sneak into the top 50 but no such luck. I was surprised to see ALE move into the top 10 though. I haven't really looked at the park in a while myself but after making Erwindale I feel a greater appreciation for NeVis' effort at trying something new. I think he was on the right track.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo

Yeah well, personally I think you are lucky to even have gotten those.........

Oceania and HIOA definintly deserve to be up there... someones work is still a little too high if you ask me though *cough USCR cough*

Great update, mainly cause Auroras Bay is up to #3 and Disney Dreams to #5... woot.

The should bes are pretty cool with it changing every update, and the ten to watch was a great idea.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Hey Ed...
    Mountain Vista snuck in there ;)
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Great update

tentowatch is very good feature

man...i guess me and you just share visions on ALE....i love it!

i want a should be section ;) lol
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Nice update..
    I liked micools ten "maybe" should be's and paradise falls was in there which was a nice surprise
    more of a surprise was when he said

adamrct is one of the best architecture constructers in RCT, in my opinion

Nice compliment but i know im not lol
    thanx mike

And the ten to watch list was perfect...corkys, pyros and fathas wud have been teir for me but u explained why they werent

good job
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    IM NOT CRAZY!!! :@

... ok... maybe a little...
    i guess I should go ahead and explain that whole lanus thing in a readme or something like mantis told me to... but it makes sense i swear it!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah... Top Ten to Watch refer to parks that'll be finished "Before NE ceases to exist," as Iris so eloquently put it. :)

Great List. At least you have the energy and time to update yours. :D
  • Micool%s's Photo
    @Adam...

I know that some people are respected a lot more because of their architecture style, and a lot of people make really good architecture...and then the same architecture...and then the same...and then the same.... (God forbid, I think this is happening to me. Some other notables: Fatha', Posix, Pyro....all extremely good but nothing changes.)

But with your architecture, it's like, you think up something new for every piece of architecture, something innovative, and I really respect that. Some other people that do this well are SACoasterfreak, Schuessler, RRP (Though some of it's boring), and NeViS.
  • mantis%s's Photo

i guess I should go ahead and explain that whole lanus thing in a readme or something like mantis told me to... but it makes sense i swear it!

*taps foot impatiently* Yes, you're the last one to send it to me....so get going! :D

One other thing I forgot to mention - maybe the description for FV should be modified, because I seem to take up over half of it and it's quite embarrasing!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Yeah the watch list is cool, now Secrets of Venice is on there which is 1 of my 4 group parks. And then Mystilogica is up there as well so 2 parks up there which is good for me. Just hope SoV is up there soon, otherwise it will be past its sell by date.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading