News / Important Announcement

• iris%s's Photo
    It's come to my attention that several parkmakers (actually, not even NE Parkmakers) have been sending out there work in official New Element parks to other people. By official New Element parks, I mean the Collabo's. I've learned of at least 5 people who have recieved the collabo from at LEAST one parkmaker in the collabo, and in one particular case, four people...

Now, here's the deal.
    From this point on, if anyone gets caught sending out their work in a NE Collabo to others, that area will be ignored, and that person will be thrown out of the Collabo. You will also lose your parkmaker spot (if the person already is a parkmaker). You will also be excluded from any NE Contests, including Spotlight, H2H2, coaster contests, Park Wars, and the NE Invitational. I know who already sent the park out, and I'm definitely pretty pissed off by this.
    There will also be differnet people I've assigned to purposely ask for parks. These people will stay anonymous, and trust me...there are many of them.
    The consequences are harsh, but I've just learned that the NE "Wannabe" Collabo is being passed around like a fucking hot potato, so I'm going to put an end to it here. If this continues happening with the park, all involved (other then the one person who didn't ever send their map out, you know who you are) will face the consequences listed above.

Thank you.

EDIT---The first person has already been thrown out. Coasterct Nick has been thrown off of this site, after proceeding to "warn me" on AIM several times after reading this, for reasons unknown to me. Anyways, I will not miss him.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Nick?

Bad move there, man.

Oh well, just be careful guys!

Don't give into the temptation of snooping and sending your parks.

-Pym-
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Well Done Iris.

I also Heard the wannabe Callabo is being passed around like a fucking hot potato
  • posix%s's Photo
    Very good.
    I agree with everything as I love strictness. This was definitely necessary.

About CoasterctNick,
    has he been banned ?
    It seems like he went mad lately. One day he told me to "fuck off" (just like with iris, out of no reason) and warned me several times. Anyone else being under attack by him ?
    Anyways,
    I won't miss him either.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    I suppose you needed to make an example of someone, as otherwise it would've continued, I believe.

I've nothing against it, nor do I have anything against Nick. But it has to start somewhere. And preferably stop as well.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I can only remember sending it to one person not participating in the park, and i've told Iris about that anyway.

Apparently i've sent it to other people, but seeing as I can't remember, and Iris won't tell me, I don't know what i'm supposed to do.

Sorry, i guess, but unless a lot of things have been happening that I don't know about I can't see what the fuss is about.
  • Ozone%s's Photo

I can only remember sending it to one person not participating in the park, and i've told Iris about that anyway.

Apparently i've sent it to other people, but seeing as I can't remember, and Iris won't tell me, I don't know what i'm supposed to do.

Sorry, i guess, but unless a lot of things have been happening that I don't know about I can't see what the fuss is about.

Exactly. I dont remember sending it to anyone not working on it. But my memory isnt the greatest. I am sorry.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well, I (think) I've gotten to the bottom of this.
    Supposedly, according to Coasterct Nick, someone has had his password for AIM, and was responsible for warning me.
    So he has been unbanned and (basically) forgiven for that.

But, I have uncovered that Coasterct Nick is basically 100% responsible for NE's Florencia Valley being leaked out, so he will be punished accordindly for that, most likely by not being given a parkmaker spot any time in the near future. This may seem harsh, but the law must be laid down to prevent this shit from happening again.

In my honest opinion, Nick owes an apology to mantis, stargazer, OZONE, Sanctuary, and Blitz-sama for leaking out this park and uncovering all the hard work they've done to keep the park confidential.

Still, everything I stated in my first post is still true. If anything like this happens again, they will be banned from all NE Contests and will be revoked whatever special status they have gained at New Element.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Hi guys, well today has been tough for me. This has been a major shock, iris knows the full story and also Posix. But somebody on the Rct Community has been accessing my account. The reason why I say in this community is because they obviously know who to annoy. I apologize to Posix and also Nick, well you have heard the news bout Posix. But recently in the past week Nick also said he received messages from me which were unlike me, swearing for no reason. He said about that in the Virus topic if you would like to read about that.

I am extremely sorry to OZONE, Mantis, stargazer, Blizama and Sanctuary. I admit I have sent the park out to somebody and obviously like iris said I cannot control who they send it to.

I can assure you this will not happen again, but something is going on around here in my accounts I really don’t like it. If you receive messages through any messaging service that are unlike me, please let me know. I must know because it keeps happening after a password change then I will have to re consider and think about what to do next.

Again I am sorry to the people involved in the Collabo and except the punishment. Hopefully my trust will be back with you very soon and I can prove to you that I do have the trust and potential to become a parkmaker in the future.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Change your password?
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Yes I have changed my password thank you for Tpm for reminding me to do that as soon as I heard about the incident. Maybe if this goes around to other people I recommend a password change as well because its obviously somebody that knows what they are doing.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    ya. You told me to fuck off, and warned me. So i blocked you.

I'm glad its not you.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Woah, intense. Some interesting news. Ive never seen the collabs and its a good thing I guess, I mean, I wouldnt want to be responsible to anyones banishment. And yeah, Iris is like the king, and you all got owned. He like layed the law down on your ass. Great job. I just think that this is going to raise the anticipation for Florencia Valley and the Wannabe Collabo. And yeah, what is this Florencia thingy, hmm?
  • Nitrophobia%s's Photo

I can assure you this will not happen again, but something is going on around here in my accounts I really don’t like it. If you receive messages through any messaging service that are unlike me, please let me know. I must know because it keeps happening after a password change then I will have to re consider and think about what to do next.

Now that you say this, about a week ago I said whats up to 'you' on AIM and you said "go away" for no reason at all, when I asked what was wrong or what I did to 'you' I got no response...Which I dont think is like you, especially since ive done nothing wrong to you. Just thought I let you know about it since you wanted to know what else happened with your name.

-Nitrophobia :it:
  • JFK%s's Photo
    Hahahaha, I'm so fucking funny.
    It was ME, you fools!
    Who else could it possibly be?

I had fun, though, swearing and insulting people I've hated for a long time now.
    Godamn, you're all such retards. I'd have thought you'd connect the dots. It always was fun outsmarting you dumbasses, however.

I'm sure that faggot Iris will probably ban me now, but what can I say? He always was an asshole anyway.

Fun times
    -Git.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Haha. Git. You make me bleed.

Glitch - fuck, you're raising Iris to Mike Robbins worshipping status! Wouldn't want Iris to think that now would we.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo

Glitch - fuck, you're raising Iris to Mike Robbins worshipping status! Wouldn't want Iris to think that now would we.

It's called sucking up.

-Pym-
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Saddup. I was just posting what I thought, its not like I want to be his bitch or anything. Im just being nice, I know what its like to be on Iris bad side, its not good. And whats Mike Robbins Worhsping status? Never heard of that. :D
  • Critic%s's Photo
    I'm surprised you didn't do anything to me GIt. Anyway, I didn't recieve it and I am not in it so that's all good.
  • Nic%s's Photo

Saddup.  I was just posting what I thought, its not like I want to be his bitch or anything.  Im just being nice, I know what its like to be on Iris bad side, its not good. And whats Mike Robbins Worhsping status? Never heard of that. :D

Go and look in the RCT Staff Projects on the RCT Station forum. Look at any topic started by Mike Robbins.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading