H2H6 / Warning all H2H6 players

Understood?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I already warned the captains about this, but apparently it didn't suffice, so I'll say this in public.

When anyone deletes a post anywhere on the forum, it ends up in a backstage archive forum. The admins can access these posts, and sometimes these deleted posts appear in the forum index under the 'last post info' column. This can result in confidential H2H information leaking to Louis, geewhzz or me, like just happened to me. I couldn't help it because it just showed in the forum index. Luckily the information didn't hold anything hypothetically of value for my team, but the next time I might be less lucky. I don't want to know who's making what park in what round!

Posted Image Do not delete any post from your team forum, unless you're sure that the topic title doesn't hold any crucial information and the post itself is empty. In other words, when you delete a post, edit it first and delete the text manually before deleting the post itself. If the topic title has information, just leave it.

Thanks.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    ok thanks for heads up
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yes.

edit: Nevermind.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Hah. usefull when you want to leak information by accident, or leak wrong information! Thanks for the tips liam! you are the best!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Basically, your topic titles are much safer if they simply state "Round 1 - revoLLutionists vs Curryhanes" or something similar.

Anything deleted will then only show this, me, Liam & geewhzz aren't going to go looking into what's been deleted BUT we can't help stumbling upon titles that give information away.

If you wish to delete, rename all your topics.
  • ivo%s's Photo

Hah. usefull when you want to leak information by accident, or leak wrong information! Thanks for the tips liam! you are the best!

haha, thought about that aswell.

Thanks for the information though!
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    nice poll :D

edit:
    I am a bit unsure on what to vote for though. :/

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading