Italy
    Ireland
    Croatia

Group D
    Ukraine
    Sweden
    France
    England

Who's excited!? I know I am. :D Discuss!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but i'm not exited.
    I don't like football.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    MERICA
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    I'm gutted as I set sail the day it kicks off. I don't rate our chances at all but could see the Spanish and the Dutch wreaking havoc as usual and reaching the final. I think the Germans will be strong and the Ukrainian team will be on home soil so I expect to see them go far too.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    The usual suspects will be up there, with England inevitably failing once again
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Poland will play a strong tournament.
    But Germany will finally win the title again =D
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

MERICA

Agreed, I: C
  • JJ%s's Photo

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but i'm not exited.
    I don't like football.

:)
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I barely watch football outside of these championships.

Last cup, (world cup) I kept saying that holland would win. I was pretty close with that prediction so I'll tell y'all. The Netherlands will win.

They will destroy every team ! except for portugal, portugal will kill us (literally).
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo

:)

I assume you don't like football either. :lol:
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    I hope the Netherlands at least reach the semifinals, because that's on my birthday :D
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    I think germany will win this time. After so many second and third places, we deserve the win and we have a strong team!
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    I don't like football but...GO PORTUGAL!!!!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^^I wanted to fully disagree with you. But then I saw marsupilami in your signature and the cuteness got my attention.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I've just made a Fantasy Football league for NE called 'New Element' at http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/ using the code 205249-47475 if anyone wants to join.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Belgium!

Oh no wait... 8@

I'll be supporting for Spain, as I like their way of playing the most. As usual I'll also support for France, as I really like the country. But their football team collapsed when Zidane decided to stop, so I'm not getting my hopes up for les Blues.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    ^it's a pity that belgium isnt in the euro i really like the team :mantis:

cannot say im totally for germany as i definitely cant identify myself with the german players (or even hate some of them). dunno maybe nationalism gets me over until the kickoff ...
  • verti%s's Photo
    Gonna need some Dutchies to link me some streams when it starts. Barely any TV coverage on it here in the States.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

cannot say im totally for germany as i definitely cant identify myself with the german players (or even hate some of them). dunno maybe nationalism gets me over until the kickoff ...

Why? I think Germany has a very sympathetic team. Of course I want The Netherlands to win, but if we don't make it to the finals, I wouldn't mind Germany winning at all. As long as it's not Spain. They are good for sure, but it would be boring if they won everything three times in a row. I think Germany stands a good chance this year.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading