(Archive) Advertising District / Le Cercle Moderne : Mahoge

• Croustibapt%s's Photo

Un compatriote ! Rescapé du forum Binklimpark ?

Je connais ce forum, j'y suis allé quelque fois, mais je passe le plus clair de mon temps sur CoastersWorld (une communauté où se trouve notamment le joueur Ece que j'ai rencontré à plusieurs reprises lors de meetings dans des parcs), sur ThemeParkReview et ici. ;) En tout cas j'aime beaucoup l'architecture que tu développes!
  • Ver-co%s's Photo
    @Croustibapt (in french):
    Spoiler

New screens :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In french :
    Spoiler
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    really cool! est très architecturale, très nice!
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Magnificent! I would like to see an entire area covered with these patterns, that would make an amazing impact.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Very Eisenmann-esque.
  • Ver-co%s's Photo

really cool! est très architecturale, très nice!

-

Magnificent! I would like to see an entire area covered with these patterns, that would make an amazing impact.

Thx for comments.

Very Eisenmann-esque.

I searched Peter Eisenmans' screens of buildings. His buildings are funny, but i don't find a striking likeness.

My impression (in french):
    Spoiler
  • gir%s's Photo

I searched Peter Eisenmanns' screens of buildings. His buildings are funny, but i don't find a striking likeness.

How about:

Posted Image

I definitely see the resemblance and although it wasn't intentional, I'm fascinated by this style in RCT.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I agree with your statment with disliking the structure. The colors IMO do not work.
  • Ver-co%s's Photo

How about:

Posted Image

I definitely see the resemblance and although it wasn't intentional, I'm fascinated by this style in RCT.

Eisenman site = :idea:
    Thx for references! (all)

I agree with your statment with disliking the structure. The colors IMO do not work.

Thx for comment.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I love the idea for putting your old screens in a spoiler! That's brilliant :D

Thats some cool architecture. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sey or Sullake (can't remember which one :) ) build like this a couple years ago?
  • Ver-co%s's Photo
    In french :
    Spoiler

I love the idea for putting your old screens in a spoiler! That's brilliant :D

Thats some cool architecture. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Sey or Sullake (can't remember which one :) ) build like this a couple years ago?

I didn't really search for Seys' and Sulakkes' screens. I just looked their parks and did a google research.

Posted Image

This kind of archi ?

- In french :
    Spoiler

Sorry pour mon anglais minable.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ok that is so clear what it's supposed to be!
    great work man, great work,
    just refine it a little more and you'll have a surefire winner!

really didn't expect this! WOW
  • trav%s's Photo
    That isn't his work if you're referring to the ToT BG.

Your actual work confuses me, I don't understand what is where, it just looks like a big mess of art deco blocks to me, sorry!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    So are you the same guy we used to have here called Sure?

If so, welcome back. Your screens were always refreshing to see.
  • Ver-co%s's Photo

Your actual work confuses me, I don't understand what is where, it just looks like a big mess of art deco blocks to me, sorry!

No problem. It is not a park. Just a sort of concept building/landscape.

So are you the same guy we used to have here called Sure?

If so, welcome back. Your screens were always refreshing to see.

Yes, I am.
    Thx for comment.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo

Yeah, i thought i was the only one?

I'm sorry but just because you're building on a super small scale with loads of deco blocks, it doesn't have to look so messy, and the colours...?

Ah well, maybe my mind isn't ready for it :p
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I believe the most recent screen is the best, clearly a good depiction of the Hollywood Tower Hotel, just a really strong building. Loved the charred windows.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow that Tower of Terror is possibly the best I've seen in this game. I didn't know you were THIS good! You're officially one of my favourite parkmakers now, Ver-co. Absolutely love it.
  • trav%s's Photo

Wow that Tower of Terror is possibly the best I've seen in this game. I didn't know you were THIS good! You're officially one of my favourite parkmakers now, Ver-co. Absolutely love it.

It's not his...
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo

No problem. It is not a park. Just a sort of concept building/landscape.

Yes, I am.
    Thx for comment.

? Maybe you didn't see this Trav or maybe I'm reading something wrong. haha

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading