(Archive) Advertising District / Grabowski Gardens

• Bowski%s's Photo
    Just a few shots of the park

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Needs more detail.

Your using a premade track. Bad. Make your own.

Placement and composition wise is unrealistic.

Redo your architecture.
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    Needs a little work, but I like the NCSO feel. Screen 1 coaster looks pretty cool.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I will improve upon Shotguns?' points. Detail can be added to structures to clarify their purposes, IE: signs, balconies. While the idea of a pre-made track is enticing, building your own is always more fulfilling, and better for you're eyes and the peeps. You are almost always able to get it more accurate then the pre-made layout. Try to incorporate you're rides into you're layout of the park, not as attractions on the side of a main street. Interaction is a great tool to get more enjoyment from peeps, viewers, and it allows for more complex park construction. Some tips to help you improve, we all have to start somewhere. :)
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    All your rides are super close to each other. And what is with the weird ass turn on the chairlift in screen 1? You could have just simply made a left turn. Other than that, I could comment much further, but you left out that woodie which looks like it could have potential.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I will improve upon Shotguns?' points. While the idea of a pre-made track is enticing, building your own is always more fulfilling, and better for you're eyes and the peeps. You are almost always able to get it more accurate then the pre-made layout. you improve, we all have to start somewhere. :)

:nod: Really, this is the mosr realistic SLC layout while being in RCT scale. Its one of the only premade track that is realistic and good.

However, it shows a lack of creativity by using one. You cannot edit this layout as well because it is a SF track, which sucks if you wanted to add the extra helix near the end.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    ^Check out CP6's Mindbender in Six Flags Carolina, and then tell me this pre-made is more realistic. Not trying to start anything, just saying. ;)
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

^Check out CP6's Mindbender in Six Flags Carolina, and then tell me this pre-made is more realistic. Not trying to start anything, just saying. ;)

I mean within norm/ stock track goes. Its one of the more realistic tracks.

Mindbender is definitely more realistic.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    i like the tree. the one on the left.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    your park name makes me think of mike pazelski (or whatever) from monsters inc. :)
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    That's Wazowski, with one eye. :rimshot:
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    The last screen reminds me a layout that I posted here (Dump-Place) the last week... :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading