H2H6 / Time to Stir the Pot!

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    So we're almost done with round 4 and it looks like the Reservoir Dogs are going to take the match so that means the Hurricanes, Heaven's Kitchen, and fighting K0NGs have all clinched playoff spots with identical 3-1 records. Both the 'Canes and Spicy Cocks bounced back from huge week 1 defeats to win their next 3 match-ups with some of the strongest parks seen this season. The Dogs, meanwhile, have just been plugging away steadily, with a Week 2 defeat their only blemish. So, a couple questions for discussion:

Which team has been the strongest?

Which parks have been most impressive?

Who has been the most surprising player thus far?

In other news, the final spot in the playoffs will be determined with this week's match between nin's Replacements and Louis!'s revoLLutionists. It doesn't get much more exciting than that! The Replacements are still number one in the Power Rankings, but sport a lukewarm 2-2 record, while the revoLLutionists (with the exception of Week 4) have been locked in tight matches each round. So...

Who will win the match?

Discuss!
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    The pot has been stirred multiple times and has been dangerously close to boiling over for a while now...
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    The only things I see being talked about are tiebreaker rules, the number of votes, and Magnus. Let's talk about the parks or something.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Dogs are the strongest clearly..
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    No thanks to dr dirt :lol:
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Aside from voting for my own team, I feel that Heavens Kitchen has been the strongest this season thus far. With the exception of week 1, every single park afterwards has been exceptionally great. Its almost as if each park is better than the previous. Atlantean Ark < Monstrocity < Lijang < Umbrellaworld. Even though we are facing you guys this coming week, I am extremely excited to see what you guys produce:]

Obviously the Umbrella park is one of the most phenomenal parks ever built. Every building was extremely well built, and the atmosphere in this park was bar none. Lijang is honestly a close second for me. Very immersive and believable theme done in a very clean way.

My buddy Fizzix:] He truly is a fantastic builder with a great vision. I'm not sure how many parks he is taking on this season, but what i have seen has been excellent. Really excited to see you continue to grow and develop as a player, and to [continue] our collaboration in the future:D

No more drama from now on guys. Lets just enjoy the parks and friendly competition! :)
  • dr dirt%s's Photo

No thanks to dr dirt :lol:

Ah, we'll see.
  • Wanted%s's Photo

Heaven's Kitchen.

Monstrocity + Lijang + Le Rêve Parapluie are 3 of the 4 best parks so far. Sea of Sagas is the other best.

In:Cities, Walto, and Fizzix.

Who do I think will win?

Heaven's Kitchen with Avanine or Pacificoaster as Mvp
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    1. Heaven's Kitchen
    2. Replacements
    3. Hurricanes
    4. Reservoir Dogs
    5. RevoLLutionists
    6. Flying Germans
    Mainly based on the parks released and which ones I liked best/better.

The parks that stood out throughout the competition in no order:
    Carsland, Sea of Sagas, Frankenstein, Lijang, Avatar, Le Reve Parapluie, Monstrocity, Worlds of Fun, Tivoli Gardens, KJIPTTPP (even though unfinished I loved it)

Fizzix showed off some fantastic work in The Classic, and Walto really stepped up as well.

Who will win the match?
    Of course Heaven's Kitchen :D
  • trav%s's Photo
    For the first two weeks it was Replacements, the last two weeks it was definitely Heaven's Kitchen.

La Reve Parapluie, Lijiang, Sea Of Sagas, Tivoli Gardens and Worlds Of Fun are my top 5

Jonny, I really wasn't expecting much from him. Everyone else has pretty much made what I would have thought them to make quality wise. Maybe Wicksteed is a bit of a surprise but I don't know what he did in La Reve Parapluie so can't comment fully there.

Who will win the match?
    I honestly think it'll be quite a close match. However, unless they absolutely pound us into the ground we should really get through on the voting percentages no matter the outcome of the match. Still, I think we'll win the match.
  • Turtle%s's Photo

For me, Hurricanes have been really strong, and I expected that. Replacements have also been very strong, which I didn't expect. I'm glad the Dogs have been quite strong, they have such promising players.

Parks that have stood out for me are - Lijang, Worlds of Fun, Frankenstein (brilliant), Tivoli Gardens, Sea of Sagas.

I didn't know much about Wicksteed before this contest, but I have been very impressed. Same goes for Pacificoaster and AVC. On other teams, Fisch has taken a massive step up in my eyes, and also Jonny.

Who will win between The Replacements and The RevoLLutionists?

I hope the LLists can get a true finished park in this week to show what could have been, but I think the Replacements will still take the win, they'll be desperate to get into the finals.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    My team, or the Hurricanes. Replacements got less good each round.

Sea of Sagas, Frankenstein, Lijiang, Parapluie, Terra Progressia, Tivoli Gardens, Monstrocity.

Trav, I think.

Who will win the match?
    I have no fucking clue. This match is going to be incredible.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Trav has been amazing for our team. Really incredible work and I hope he gets all the credit he deserves for his teamwork and his effort!

Who will win the match?
    Louis vs us...I don't know, but I'm very much looking forward to it and really hope we can do it!!
  • Gwazi%s's Photo

Who will win between The Replacements and The RevoLLutionists?

I hope the LLists can get a true finished park in this week to show what could have been, but I think the Replacements will still take the win, they'll be desperate to get into the finals.

The Replacements are pretty much guaranteed to get into the finals since their vote percentage is so high from the first round and the amount of people who can vote for LL matches is so low. That said, I hope they put up a good showing just to finish off the Round Robin with a bang. I'm excited for this matchup, it'll be a good one I bet.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    ^Voting percentages will play no role. The revoLLutionists and Replacements both have 2-2 records. Whoever wins the match makes the playoffs.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    We're 1-3, and the Replacements are 2-2. If we win, it's a tie score and voting percentages will come into play. If we lose, well, we lose.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    My mistake
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Happens to everyone.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    fuck nin?
  • nin%s's Photo
    :(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading