(Archive) Advertising District / Project DR3

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    I'd enjoy building the fitness equipment and buffet, as well as the non blockish parking garage. Would you like a more modern look with it? I could definitely come up with a sweet base design. It would be fun coming up with smaller sculptures for the buffet and fitness equipment. I could give the pool a go too!
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    can i build the chairlift?
  • Version1%s's Photo

The Roller Coaster Hall of Fame:
    - An Intamins coaster
    - Dozens of donated coaster trains inside and on the building
    - Displays honoring famous coasters, designers, parks and RCT
    - A workshop where trains and tracks are disassembled
    - FIU's new mechanical engineering building
    - A kids workshop with an unlimited number of K-Nex and Coaster Dynamix pieces
    - Models of many landmark coasters
    - History timeline walk/display

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I hoped I was the only one coming up with the idea of building a "museum" in RCT2 :'(
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    butterfinger had one in his protour park if i'm not mistaken
  • Kumba%s's Photo

I'd enjoy building the fitness equipment and buffet, as well as the non blockish parking garage. Would you like a more modern look with it? I could definitely come up with a sweet base design. It would be fun coming up with smaller sculptures for the buffet and fitness equipment. I could give the pool a go too!

Great to hear you would like to help. Fitness area and the buffet you can definitely help with. Maybe I can let you try something with the small/free garage. The pool is one of the things I really want to do. Not sure if I want help on it, but maybe. Do you have AIM?

Anyways, here is an overview:

Posted Image

Dark Sand/Light Sand = RC:HoF/Outside area with coaster stuff
    Ice in the middle = Parking Complexes
    Red Clay/Ice = Resort/Pool
    Rock = Road
    Highway = Highway
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    0 replies after the overview :(

Feedback really helps keep me going on projects these days since releases don't get much. Maybe it's because I don't reply much myself these days? I think I'll try and do that more to get some good karma here.
  • RMM%s's Photo

0 replies after the overview :(/>

Feedback really helps keep me going on projects

my feedback is that you're not RCTNW.
  • BigB%s's Photo
    maybe it's a bit hard to comment an overview ^^
    yet there is not that much...

but your plans sound quite nice, looking forward to see something finished ;-)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    There will be plenty of feedback if you post actual screens with actual content...
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I'm seeing a lot of big rectangles, and I'm interested in how you plan to make them more approachable. I think generally the community trusts you to do cool stuff with this regardless, and there isn't a lot to comment on right now.

I'd like to know more about the planning process, since that seems to be where you are now - will the hotel serve the entire resort? Is there dedicated transport to the park(s)? Where does the hotel fall on the budget spectrum, and what kind of atmosphere are you trying to create with it? i.e. High-end luxury tower, family-oriented budget-room building complex, timeshare villas? What you have planned for the main hotel complex will help set the tone for the whole resort.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Didn't see this until now, sorry. Sounds good, no aim though.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Nice road.....
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Oh boy I have something else to look forward to :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading