(Archive) Advertising District / Kidron Park

• RCT2day%s's Photo
    In case you weren't tired of the sudden popularity of NCS, here's a park I've been working on for about a month.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: entrance.GIF
    • Attached Image: carousel.GIF
    • Attached Image: myombe.GIF
    • Attached Image: congo 2.GIF
    • Attached Image: congo.GIF
    • Attached Image: slither house.GIF
    • Attached Image: slither bathroom 2.GIF
    • Attached Image: slither 5.GIF
    • Attached Image: congo 3.GIF
    • Attached Image: slither 1.GIF
    • Attached Image: slither 4.GIF
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Please let me design the logo for this park if it makes an accolade.

Posted Image
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Attached Image: i see what.png
  • CrazyBlack%s's Photo
    :nod: I like your steel what you build
  • Hex%s's Photo
    So the man famous for his NCSO Ball Park finally releases his next piece of art. Took you long enough to get it over here :p Fantastic work man, really really good stuff.
    :mantis:
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    Agreed u are really great with nsco considering how much u don't have to work with.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Great NCS pics!
  • Felipe//%s's Photo
    Supports are nice, so is the atomsphere. Be careful with the foilage but other than, it's great!
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    ^^^^ I Echo that shit.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Should I just go with the simple name of Boomerang or mix it up with the name Total Recall and different colors (I haven't seen the movie yet)? Oh yeah, there's also a scrambler flat, NCS diagonal path, and an unfinished wooden coaster.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: boomerang.GIF
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Nice work! :)
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    monotonous textures and colors. support work is good but I do recommend you add wooden catwalks on the lift, that is if you are using 8cars.

but good work nonetheless.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Don't name it Total Recall if it's going to be in the middle of a western section. Maybe something to do with its six inversions? Get creative. I'm not a huge fan of the way the supports look, but I guess it's a style.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Ditch the custom supports. Leave the rest, it's good, although it's a little boring as well. Generic and flat.
  • BigB%s's Photo
    I liked the idea of a labyrinth as a Q ,
    the building in general, especially in the entrance area, are boring.
    Big, simple and not very detailled.

I think you could do so much more with NCSO.

But I really love the overall layout of the park, it looks very plannend and clearly executed ;)
  • SoCalCoasters%s's Photo
    If the boomerang is in the Western Section you should totally named it Revolver (six bullets six inversions :p)
  • Twitch%s's Photo
    I agree with Liampie. Ditch the supports on that boomerang. They don't look good.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    I've shown some screens at Fiesta and the Dump-Place but really have not updated here. Both of these unfinished screens are older and I've done much more (and better) stuff since them. I guess the park is 75% done in total.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Paladin.GIF
    • Attached Image: Archer.GIF
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I love it and I can't wait to see this park finished. How did you do the fulltile paths? I didn't notice them until now.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    ^looks like CSO.

You don't need to absolutely fill every single quarter-tile. Some of the foliage looks a bit disjointed and overdone in those screens. I would tone it down a bit.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading