(Archive) Advertising District / Bellagio Adventures

• -Piggynator-%s's Photo
    Hello NeDesigns!

The noob is back for some more lame pictures no one is even going to watch.

Well lets begin!
    So i've been working on a new park for the past months. (i think it was on my birthday i started)
    Note: that this park is nowhere beyond finished!

The Entrance.
    Posted Image
    The Hotel. (Not sure if i'm going to chance it)
    Posted Image
    Here is the beach you will be giong through this as you enter the park.
    Posted Image
    The same picture as before except for the lighthouse and the restaurant in the top right corner.
    Posted Image
    Wild West Part with the wooden rollercoasters.
    Posted Image
    This picture has a story behind it because when i was young (which i still am) i drew alot of dragon-type worm thingy's.
    And i recently found some of those drawings so i picked one out and started building it and later came the rollercoaster. (BTW i am not that happy with the roof of the station maybe i will change it)
    Posted Image
    And last but not least a overview of the park. (so far)
    Posted Image
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    The screens: kind of a basic "maybe" (IF they were finished. Finish your stuff before you show it.)
    The avatar: No.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    i like both the screens and the avatar it has a certain pop to it. the only screens I don't like are the first and the one with monster looking thing on it.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    I like the screens, specially the one that have the wooden coaster.
    Don't care about the comments of the avatar, you use the avatar that you want, that's with you.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Your colors need some serious work. The brown area is literally nothing but brown. The other colors don't go together (namely red and purple). Your steel twister is over-supported. The entrance road... thing has some strange deco choices. You can't really tack any old steepness pieces together and call it good. The structure has no flow to it. You overused the "fantasy" spire roof piece. Your foliage could use better composition and better flower colors. Look at other examples of accolades on the site for references.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Posted Image

now that's the stuff.
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    Improvement very much noted. I like the screens, especially the hotel, don't know about the que line for dragon-worm-thingy coaster, but the rest of the screens really pop. Good wooden racing coaster too
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    That turn after the loop looks painful.
  • -Piggynator-%s's Photo

The screens: kind of a basic "maybe" (IF they were finished. Finish your stuff before you show it.)
    The avatar: No.

Whats wrong with the avatar
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    The noob is back for some more lame pictures no one is even going to watch

[/quote]

Well.. you're wrong. ;)
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Why build a Dive machine without a dive? Why color all the ground dirt in the Western section? Why not give the entrance building some form and distinction from a round white brick?
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    I think the queue for the purple B&M is a little excessive.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Cue migraine now.
  • -Piggynator-%s's Photo
    New pics:

I added some trees:
    Posted Image
    Removed the river around the wooden coaster, because i didn't like it:
    Posted Image
    Added a new area don't know what to name it, any suggestions?
    Posted Image
    Full shot of the park:
    Posted Image

Color Changing will come!
  • -Piggynator-%s's Photo
    I changed the supports on the ''dragon coaster''
    How do you like it:
    Posted Image
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I miss footers on much of the supports and the supports from the loop look ugly. Also, make your flanges the same color as the support and make the footers gray, becouse footers are made from concrete, wich is gray.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    The colors are dreadful, and there appears to be something wrong with your alignment on the supports. The screenshots aren't zoomed in far enough for me to tell exactly what's up. The layout is also a bit meandering and doesn't have enough inversions in my opinion. As for foliage, I think your composition is alright, but some of the trees could use different colors, and you need to add underbrush beneath them.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    i can't believe nobody got my joke.
  • Ruben%s's Photo

i can't believe nobody got my joke.

Or.... nobody cares for it, and your cry for attention makes it even worse. ;) Just saying dude. :p

I think you should call the new area: ''white-and-aqua block''. Then rename the other areas to ''brown block'', ''Purple 'n Red block'' and ''Yellow-white-shack-block''.

What I mean by this: There is nó natural flow in the park any whatsoever, it's all these véry distinct blocks that don't only have their own style, but their entirely own (fairly onedimensional) color schemes as well. This really keeps you from building a real park, and makes me feel like you're building a combination of some very distinct projects instead.
  • SchwarzRozen%s's Photo
    Well right now an area that looks good is the wooden racer coaster. The colors of that area don't spark out as forced. For the black and yellow terrain coaster, I'd add a lot more to the area, either more foliage or more park~

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading