H2H6 / Rate the H2H6 parks!

• robbie92%s's Photo
    I'm shocked to see Park Edda on anyone's lists. Thanks so much!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    So am I robbie. That park was awful. I mean that station to the woodie was trash and the Viking Ship was the worst flat I have ever seen.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    At least it wasn't as shit as that Disney park in the semi-finals. I mean, New York and San Francisco are not that close in real life, and New Orleans isn't right next to New York. The geography is all fucked up!
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Colorflood for admin.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    The idea that you are even mentioning colorflood, anywhere, ever, is astounding you should stop before everything explodes.....

FK
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    I found it to be BY FAR the most transcendent piece of RCT in the entire contest. Not only an aesthetically beautiful piece of true art, but also a social commentary representing oppression felt by the middle class, as well as a love story. Easily the Kitchen's best park.
  • trav%s's Photo
    hipster_walto
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

I found it to be BY FAR the most transcendent piece of RCT in the entire contest. Not only an aesthetically beautiful piece of true art, but also a social commentary representing oppression felt by the middle class, as well as a love story. Easily the Kitchen's best park.

Posted Image

did i do it right?
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

The idea that you are even mentioning colorflood, anywhere, ever, is astounding you should stop before everything explodes.....

FK

That's just because you don't understand the underlying themes.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I would love to hear a summary of all the H2H parks.
    I would love to have the H2H6 Awards sometime.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    They are on there way, we are just waiting for the poll to be sorted :)
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

That's just because you don't understand the underlying themes.

Of my own crazed park??!?!?!??!?.... U have a point.... :D

FK
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Of my own crazed park??!?!?!??!?.... U have a point.... :D

FK

Because it's MY brilliant concept. I made you build it for me. Gotta keep the working bees busy AND ignorant of my tyrannical plans to annihilate the Hurricanes. That's what makes a succesful captain.
    Hallelujah
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    It does look like a combination of 'lost properties' and 'colorbomb', yeah.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow, someone knows my whole parkography.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    hah, isn't NE a lovely place :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading