RCT Discussion / Who's Your RCT "Daddy"

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Just a fun little game to play to see how far and wide the network of influence goes. Basically, who impacted you the most when you first came to NE? Who's styles did you emulate? Who answered your earliest questions? Who took you under their wing?

I don't hesitate to say Kumba is my RCT daddy.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I'd say that my RCT "daddies" would probably be gee and CP6, both of whom really gave me a ton of advice early in the game. Kumba and J K would be close to that as well, considering how much they offered me during H2H5.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Purely speaking about influence... Paul999. Later artist, RRP and natelox (LL). But Paul is the biggest.

Kumba was the great NE dictator when I started to become active here, so in a way he was my RCT daddy back then. Not to forget, Dimensions was released which quickly became a very influential park for me.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    RRP is probs my biggest.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Kai and rwadams would be mine when I first started

Now, its all about Robbie and CP6
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Beagle, SupremeScreamer, CP6, Phatage, geewhzz, RCTNW
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Ed and Blitz

and Pawn
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Phatage and SupremeScreamer
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    geewhzz. I'm not sure daddy is the right word, but as far as influence goes, he changed the way I looked at this game.

-disneylhand
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Posix and SSSammy are the biggest on here who have given me confidence and great advice. :)

Edit: Now that I think about it, basically everyone who builds mainly NCSO. MCI, RCT2day, Corkscrewy, funkeymon, BigB, and one a more recent note Shotguns?
    :mantis:
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    I took inspiration from some of Robbie's work, mostly things in Six Flags Santa Fe but that was really it. Almost all of my work is built from my imagination and some pictures of real rides/buildings.
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    Everybody! :mantis:
    And i'm not kidding, anybody who has shown any work I will get inspiration from.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Definitely slob. Turtle was also an inspiration to me to branch out into not making 2x2 little buildings. I was always after trying to make something classy, and they were the guys who were doing it. posix and John, also.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Corkscrewy.

Definitely.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    ^I'm not familiar with the work of Definitely, can you enlighten me?

I would say early on, Corkscrewy and MCI's NCS work actually. But now, RCTNW's and Fizzix's work.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    kevin enns
  • Ling%s's Photo
    X250, Turtle, slob, Steve, and John - all depending on themes.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    nin, robbie92, and zburns999, from stray topics back on TPR. The original Busch Gardens Asia was mind-blowing for me at the time. Once I got here, Turtle and J K were my biggest influences.
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    JKay
  • RMM%s's Photo
    influence wise... nevis, evil wme, fatha.

if i finished/showed my work, you'd see it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading