Custom Scenery Exchange / Ice Landblocks

• Scoop%s's Photo
    Can someone give me some Ice landblock dats please.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Since I'm seeing requests for various landblocks pretty often lately, I'll upload a zip with the whole set of 1/4 tile blocks I made for the "Ultimate" bench. There are 5 blocks of every land type (dirt, grass/dirt, dark sand, light sand, snow/ice, rock and red clay...I haven't got to "martian" yet, so I'll wait to upload the tab itself). Although you didn't specify that you were looking for 1/4 tile blocks, I'll assume that's what you meant.

I'm out of town until at least Tuesday...so I don't have RCT or, obviously, my objdat folder right now.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think Europa Park World Showcase or Paradise Island have them. At least the former.

K0NG, maybe you can include the colorable rock blocks I made, I think people can create cool stuff with it. The object seems to go unnoticed. They look great in several colours. Even combined.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    ok well thank you both especially K0NG that should help alot.
  • verti%s's Photo

ok well thank you both especially K0NG that should help alot.

Posted Image
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Fuckin' lol'd. (I think they're in the PT3 bench... one of my regular benches has them, but I can't install RCT2 on this PC, as the CD drive is dead).
  • wayniepainie%s's Photo
    The Rct2 object list has tom25489's land block pack for download. It has ice blocks.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

K0NG, maybe you can include the colorable rock blocks I made, I think people can create cool stuff with it. The object seems to go unnoticed. They look great in several colours. Even combined.

They most definitely haven't gone unnoticed by me. I fucking love those and had actually planned on making a set of them...but, you beat me to it. They'll certainly be included in the finished tab.

Also....for anyone that hasn't read my previous posts, my new landblocks are just a bit different from Toon's as I've eliminated the lines on the edges for a seamless look and the clearance is different so they sit (actually sink) on the raised landtiles without any gaps.

Anyway...I'll try to remember to upload them when I get home.

Or.....maybe not.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Sounds good, Kong.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Any chance you could also release the 1/8 tile foliage at the same time? They look pretty sweet. Also, are you planning to do grass blocks?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah, I did grass blocks too...just forgot to include them in the 'list' there. As for the foliage pieces...I'm gonna hold off on those until I'm 100% happy with them.

Ice Blocks:

Attached File  KNGBBI01.DAT (2.82KB)
    downloads: 6
    Attached File  KNGBBI02.DAT (2.16KB)
    downloads: 7
    Attached File  KNGBBI03.DAT (2.54KB)
    downloads: 7
    Attached File  KNGBBI04.DAT (1.37KB)
    downloads: 8
    Attached File  kngbbI05.DAT (2.03KB)
    downloads: 6

Sorry for the delay...I've been a little preoccupied lately.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    kong your back thank you so much. This should help.
  • seleya1701a%s's Photo
    KONG , your back, missed you!! your talent is fantastic.
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    I know this topic is about the quarter tile blocks, but does anyone know if there are full tile landblocks (grass, half grass half dirt) in a park from the database? They would be really helpful to have in the project I'm working on.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    All I know of are Toon's dirt landblocks. That being said....they'd be real easy to make.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading