General Chat / Free KONG and CENA

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    From Posix:

None of you know anything. Many of you have been with us on this site for years. You should know better nobody gets banned or muted here for nothing.

During this H2H, some seriously severe shit went down behind the scenes born from the illness in Cena's and K0NG's heads. Did this possibility ever cross your mind before opening a topic like this? You wouldn't just simply pm us to ask what the deal is if you wanted to play "voice of the people"?

What happened is nobody's fucking business but ours. If you want to believe that Cena and K0NG are not very well responsible for where they are, then that's your mistake.

"to reply since I couldn't"

what happened in our team forums is no business of you guys and nobody ever saw this except you and liam in a case I actually do know of... You did give liam a temp acces to our forums or at least you showed him a specific post wich I've seen a printed print screen from in real life! so don't say it isn't true, ask Cena.

OH WAIT.... right you can't anymore

And to be clear what you're referring to is our apparently not so private forums wich nobody but us are supposed to see, I can't speak for the captain's lounge since I had no acces but blaming cena on what happened there is totally a clusterfuck buddy, he didn't have acces to that and in no way have they ever stepped out of line enough in the public forums to get what you guys gave em. And just so to say that most of the pissed off rants and "severe shit" that went down in our forums happened to be posted after you banned cena for something he explained but was answered by posix by and I quote "TL;DR". that pissed them off, with reason, you might be an admin but that was blunt, unrespectful and just goddamn wrong. I personally have nothing against you as a person but at least be honest about your own mistakes and sorry if this offends anyone, dictatorial antics before banning people who actually got hotheaded because of your actions, show the end of your own tongue next time you're trying to cut off someone else's.

And to take you on your own words, what happened in the dogs' forums was our business and ours alone. Banning people on what they said in a personal forums they had to themselves is just a personal vendetta, nothing more nothing less
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    tl;dr.
    Jesus.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ^trolling?
  • salsaontop%s's Photo
    Before this is closed what is tl:dr?
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    the abbreviation of "too long ; didn't read"
  • salsaontop%s's Photo
    ^He got int trouble for that? Life's short I haven't got time to read everything...
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo

^trolling?

see this is what is wrong in my opinion

People knowing stuff with get locked, I think this is wrong, we should be able to post how and what we want within reason, and sometimes bullshit get posted and sometimes it's tolerated and sometimes it isn't but I think the amount of locked topics are too high,

everything regarding how the site is run is met with hard and swift retribution and I think that isn't right and tbh this isn't about kong or cena anymore it's just about how every critique towards posix is met with locked topics or banned members and I think that shows some high ranking people can't take it some people don't agree with the in certain views and vice versa.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I tried to change the ways of NE because I didn't agree with them.
    Wonder, oh wonder, it didn't work.
    Then I just made peace with K0NG "face to face" (keyboard to keyboard).
    And when I saw that nothing's gonna change whatsoever, I decided to just not participate in team stuff anymore, because I still don't agree with certain decisions (which are not connected to the current situations, however grave they might or might not be).

Nobody has the right to never be offended. It's your decision what you'll do once you are.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Damn ,i'm surprised by this.
    Don't know what to think.
    I just don't know enough of all this.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I think we're lucky tho...

most forums are much much harder (*cough* TPR *cough*) and feel like even breaking a very minor rule will get your thread taken away.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Posix locking that topic the way he did just proves he is unfit to run a forum.

I stated my own http://parkmakers.com/
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Secessiooooooooooooooon!

Posted Image
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    There will never be a better forum than NE, so we should calm down ;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    No there wont. But this forum was WAY better before posix was an admin.

Only took about 20 mins to set-up that forum, so I figured why not? Do I think it will amount to anything? Not really, but I want to give people another choice.
  • trav%s's Photo
    R I P To the boards you used to seeeeeee
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    This is depressing, i hope NE can endure in a nice way, it would be a shame if this is going to bring it down. I personally don't have problems with posix or anyone else here on NE. Also because i'm still quite new here, i just don't know much about it.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Calm your titties guys, I think posix knows what he's doing.
    BG, you obviously are very close friends with cena and K0NG, but maybe you don't know exactly what happened.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I don't understand what Kumba is butthurt about. What's this topic that was locked?

EDIT - Nvm, I see what he means ha.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Can we just get a full explanation for everything?

I find it pretty unfair to pile on posix for banning K0NG and Cena when, like he said, we don't know the entire story. Just wait until all the information is presented before forming an opinion.

That said, there's just no reason to start a new forum.
  • Ling%s's Photo

Calm your titties guys, I think posix knows what he's doing.
    BG, you obviously are very close friends with cena and K0NG, but maybe you don't know exactly what happened.

This. Shit sucks but posix wouldn't have done what he did without good reason.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading