• Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Love you too Louis! :kiss:
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    god damn, please show us a real screen!
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    post like a man ;)
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Right back at you dude.

Know what would make me love you even more? If you posted a real screen, because I'm réálly curious by now.
  • trav%s's Photo
    What happened to the two projects you showed me screens of????????????
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^there still in the works, this is my 125x125 fun park.

Id like to point out that that map was completely blank 3 days ago.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    whhhhhhhhatatatatatatattatatatatattatatata is iiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttt llllllllllllllllllllloooooooouuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Louis, ur avatar looks like ur in mourning...
  • trav%s's Photo

^there still in the works, this is my 125x125 fun park.

If you need any help, you know where to find me ;)
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    What's with all those maps? haha!
    Show us something, damnit!

"MFG"
  • nin%s's Photo
    clearly this is WDS. clearly.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    nin is correct, this is clearly wds, you can tell by the giant lake
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Hmm... Is that all we get :(
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Well you'll only have to wait about a week (hopefully) before it's submitted!
  • RMM%s's Photo
    that screen sucks.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    If you finish this in a week I will be absolutly amazed Louis.
  • JJ%s's Photo

Well you'll only have to wait about a week (hopefully) before it's submitted!

That's not helpful to me when I'm not an accolade panelist now is it, don't tease me :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo

If you finish this in a week I will be absolutly amazed Louis.

Prepare to be flabagasted then.

To be fair, the park itself isn't impressive or ground breaking, its just something I started building with a view to finish, and I am.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading