Fiesta! / Fkiesta

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    So, i thought i would have so much to show....but i don't...OH WELL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Upcoming Design

Posted Image

Posted Image
    -im unbelievably proud of this station...

FK
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    cool archy but those trees in the fourth screen kill it for me.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    That first screen is old, right? :p

Other than that I can just say the detailing on that red building (2nd screen) is fantastic, as is that coaster station!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    The first two are parasitically awesome. Orange coaster is somehwhat boring. The station in the last is amazing.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Your style is so unique I love it <3
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Those spanish screens look great - I love those! Not sure about them being that realistic but still the blockwork is really awesome!
    That Intamin looks very bare and boring. Especially the foliage needs work and there's really nothing else to comment on atm.
    The station itself looks nice but it's in the middle of nowhere? Seems like you haven't properly planned the area yet?

"MFG"
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Intriguing stuff
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    You should be proud of that station.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Wow, the colors of the first two screens are awesome. I love the dark, moody atmosphere.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    what's ironic is the first 2 are from a project i'm thinking i may never finish...it's like 2 years old now, hehe.

Maybe give me some details on the foliage? i'm always frustrated by that, as i often look directly at parks with "good" foliage, do similar things, then get shafted for terrible foliage. I'm pretty happy with what i have...

anywho, thanks for the comment, making me want to play more rct...

FK
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    You have every reason to be proud of that station, it's really nice.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    that last screen is sooooo cool. normally I find the general shapes of your buildings a little disconcerting but that one is perfect, great detailing all around.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I think the main problem with the foliage FK is that there are only two types of tree, lots of them and no real height variation.

Perhaps add in one more tree type, reduce the amount of trees that are there, and add in some height variation. Because the colouring is spot on as is the little foliage in the form of bushes and shrubs, it's just little minor things that need changing to improve it.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Louis, I agree with you that FK is special. This actually makes me like RCT2 detailism for once because the wy he does it is coherent. I personally don't think anything's wrong with those trees. I can see the kind of mood you were going for and it does come out. Been forever since we've seen solo work from you FK, but I'm hopeful, and patient.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading