Fiesta! / FiëstAVL

• Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Okay ,i'm gonna show something 'more' interesting from my current project 'Doomed Domain'.

Attached File  SCR1 (2).jpg (333.76KB)
    downloads: 72

Edit: Not finished yet
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    You love castles, don't you? ;)
    I'm not sure about the mix of the castle walls and the modern windows there, also the dead tree object looks wrong, but that's because of the obj itself.

Also the castle seems to be way to big compared to the paths and the rides, even for fantasy. The park will look busy and confusing with the wrong path-building ratio. Also you give away opportunities for details along the path that may enhance the park even more!

The fact that you placed 3 rides in one building show that you really plan out those structures which is really great - keep it up!

"MFG"
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Thanks for the response. :)

Yeah ,i love castles ,it's obvious isn't it?
    I couldn't use other windows ,as i want them to be able to see through (ghostride).
    There are 4 rides interacting with the castle ,and you're right about it being to big ,let's say.. some miscalculating (i'm still learning). I'm not going to rebuild the castle btw. ,because if i do that i'll probably lose interest in this project. I will learn from it ,finish it and start the next project, i'm trying to develop a lot of skills, while maintaining the fun of the game. ;)

When this is finished, i'll start working on some designs, i think i'll do better at that for now. ;)
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Here are some other angles. I,ve destroyed most of it btw.
    You where right 5Dave ,it's just too big.
    I'm going to rebuild it mostly ,except the backpart wich serves as a station for the woody ,i'll rework that a little though.
    The ghostride will be a complete rebuild ,the monorail cycles at ground level too.

It's quite a setback, but it would be a shame to ruin the park just because of the 'oversized' castle.

Enjoy the remaining screens (or not).

Attached File  SCR2 (2).jpg (389.88KB)
    downloads: 18

Attached File  SCR3 (2).jpg (390.97KB)
    downloads: 18

Edit:

Some changes ,i'll do it better this time. ;)

Attached File  SCR4 (2).jpg (402.6KB)
    downloads: 14
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Update, i hope this is going in the right direction.
    The overview will be better.

Attached File  SCR7 (2).jpg (402.23KB)
    downloads: 48

Attached File  SCR8 (2).jpg (415.9KB)
    downloads: 32
  • posix%s's Photo
    To be perfectly honest, I don't think it looks good at all. I think the colours are terrible and it all seems super random and just weird to me.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I'm with Posix to be honest. It's just a huge structure with no detailing and doesn't look like it's thought out at all.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading