Fiesta! / Yeah.. My Fiesta Topic...

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    I had a feeling that we'd have a Fiesta after H2H, but not right now when I'm not ready to post my unfinished NCSO screens.

So here guys.

Attached File  tttttffffff.png (24.17KB)
    downloads: 42

Attached File  Whaaaaaa.png (60.6KB)
    downloads: 66

Hold the phone, this is CS for once.

Attached File  ffiffif.png (40.7KB)
    downloads: 112

I'm lazy, I don't even crop these two.

Attached File  laaazzzyyy.png (236.69KB)
    downloads: 142

Attached File  sseeexxxxx.png (219.65KB)
    downloads: 108
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    For anyone who cared...

Attached File  rabid.png (238.56KB)
    downloads: 83
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    That fourth screen of the station is the best thing you have done. Good shape, details, color, very well done. It shows me that you have a ton of potential, and i know you really enjoy NCSO, but if that is the level of parkmaking you can do in CSO, then i'm sorry, NCSO is holding you back. You gotta build more stuff like that! (to start with, finish that!)

FK
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Your getting really good.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Your 3rd and 4th screen are trying to tell you to delete all your NCSO benches. ;)

No, but really, that's some réálly cool stuff ánd it's CSO. Great to see you're more than able at pulling that side of the game off as well.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo

It shows me that you have a ton of potential, and i know you really enjoy NCSO, but if that is the level of parkmaking you can do in CSO, then i'm sorry, NCSO is holding you back.

This. I'm all for supporting my NCS brothers in the community, but your CS work is phenomenal and shows some much more potential than your NCS.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Well, This is unexpected as fuck...
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    I thought your NCSO was far better than CSO but you proved me wrong..3rd screen is really outstanding, colors are spot on. not a great fan of messy path though.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    1st and 2nd are a full scale project
    3rd is a smaller project
    4th I might rebuild again in a better planned project, actually it was supposed to be in the same park as the third...
    5th I MUST FINISH. I'm sooooo close to completing that.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    You're starting to use colours really well man, impressive. The station is the best thing by far.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    that third screen is very nice, but why build such a cool thing right on the map edge? that station is pretty damn good too. you should really build in cso more often.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Those last 2 screens in the first post are fantastic, nice use of colour and the structures are real nice. I hope the layouts are as good as the architecture.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I like uncropped screens. I really still think you're talented. Your motivation is another question. I hope you'll finish a project or two. Don't start too many different things. Do fewer but with more dedication. It helps to get stuff done.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I really love that last screen!
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Cool stuff there!
    I like your use of colour and the NCSO stuff looks like you've been here forever.

Another new member to look out for definately!

"MFG"
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    This is proof that CSO looks better than NCSO.

Those CSO screens are all off to a great start.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading