Fiesta! / In:Fiestivities

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    You bastards are making me show stuff I didn't want to show yet haha.
    Oh well.

Posted Image
    Coming soon. [Jungle Book/Tarzan]

Posted Image
    Maybe someday this park will get finished. This is so old haha.

Posted Image
    In other news, the Omnidroid construction is underway. Good luck to Mr. Incredible!

Posted Image
    Also, an obligatory parking lot for MA. Because I care.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    That parking lot is soooo good, can we see more?
    No! I can't give away all of my secrets. :batman:
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    i really like screen 1 and i seem it's an improvement on your style. it seems like it is more in-tune size wise of the rct scale. all your stuff before seemed too massive.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    The Omnidroid (is that really what it's called?) is incredibly (pun) accurate. That made my day.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    This isn't Omnidroid Tycoon.
    Love you too papi.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I actually was watching the incredibles when you sent this to me haha and you depicted it almost perfectly. Great great stuff man.

-Josh
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    You know I wanna finish that park too! Looking forward to Pixar and Disney! :mantis:
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I love all the screens except the second one. It's an awkward structure with an even more awkward interior. Appears to have no theme.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    First screen is awesome
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Looks great man! :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I love that first screen, as Gee says, it's an improvement on your work, it has always seemed rather big before, but this is great stuff.
  • Ruben%s's Photo

First screen is awesome

This. And even then it's an understatement. Just absolutely stunning stuff.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Nice stuff!
    I think the first screen looks a bit crammed - maybe it's because it's so close to the map edge or because of all the interaction there. I'm not sure about it.
    I like that second screen. Interesting shapes and structures. Also the colors are cool. I'm not sure it's well planned though, the placement seems kinda random to me.
    The incredibles robot thingy is great, recognized it easily which is always great. I think you could make it interact with the ride more - maybe let the coaster dive underneath an arm? Or place an inversion over the top with an arm grabbing the track? That'd make it more interesting.
    The parking lot well yeah... ;) One suggestion though: You could turn around the arrow on every second row? Would hate to drive all around just to get into the next row. If there are guys who guide the cars to the lots it's okay the way it is.

"MFG"
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Nice work In:Cities! Jungle Book/Tarzan is perhaps some of my favorite work from you.

Keep it up

James

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading