Fiesta! / Waar is dat feestje ?

• chorkiel%s's Photo
    So, I gathered some screens from some projects I've worked on this past half year. This disincludes some planned parks.

First we have two screens of a woody design of which I have shown the layout before. It didn't even nearly get finished but I have two screens for you from that one:

The Entrance to Jungle River: (the invisible path didn't work through the bridge for some reason so I just put it next to the bridge that's why peeps are walking over the water.
    Posted Image

Some part of foliage I was gonna do around the full river whenever I got more near finishing:
    Posted Image

We then move on to a screen from my probably abandoned design attempt. This was also barely finished but I did already show you the way too brown buildings in the dump.

This farm was the first building I've done on this map, this was supposed to be the entrance of a haunted corn field ride:
    Posted Image

And last but not least a very recent screen of something I might work some more on. I tried recreating my uncle's farm, well at least a part of it. It's a cow farm btw:
    Posted Image

Thanks for your time, I appreciate it !
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That last screen is great :)
  • trav%s's Photo
    Is the building in the last screen meant to come further down on one side than the other?
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    yes, for some reason it is.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Louis, you and your barns :p

Looks nice chorks, would like to see one of the most forum active members have a nice release.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Nice landscaping attempts here.
    I don't like the wrongly colored trees, though. Try to use the original colors from the game.

Can't comment much on those barns, except that maybe an indoor part would be nice in those with theming?

"MFG"
  • posix%s's Photo
    Good, but kinda lost in details (tiny little shrubs) before you build the fundamentals (rides??). You need to develop a building routine. Don't think you have that yet. Finish one or two small to mid scale projects and it'll come.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading