H2H6 / H2H6 official awards

• Turtle%s's Photo
    Such a strong year, looking back. So many good parks. Will be close I think.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    gee came in and fixed it lol

i lold
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    So many lovely coasters, parks, architecture, players to choose from. Picking the ''best of the best'' was very difficult imo.

Looking forward to the results. :)

Btw. the best captain category is missing?..
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Very difficult to choose, but it has to mean it was a great season!
    Great work to all of you!

Oh and that Flying Germans logo is from last H2H and was done by me.

"MFG"
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    yay my coaster was nominated! very cool.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    yay, my atmosphere was nominated :)

hope I'll find some time on the weekend to go through all parks once more before voting. Is it possible to leave out some questions?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Woo! I got more nominations for stuff than I thought. Shame for sea of sagas though, it was pretty much in the same category as daw and reve paurupluie every time :(
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Some categories are really close and a single vote could make the difference. Don't forget to vote, or you'll live your life in regret!
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    So Liam, how 'bout the best team captain category?
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^Magnus, definitely.
  • Ruben%s's Photo

^Magnus, definitely.

Was actually focussing on why it isn't in the poll. Not on whom it should be. ;) :bandit:
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Urm, it is in the poll. It's 3rd up from the bottom....
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I would love to vote but honestly, I never remember any rides by names nor do I even know what a good coaster would be, while I feel like I could vote properly on some of these, others would just be random votes which wouldn't be fair.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

Urm, it is in the poll. It's 3rd up from the bottom....

i certainly don't see it. could it have been removed?

i have the same dilemma as JJ. the ride categories would just come down to what looks coolest for me.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Well... re-visit the parks, compare the rides and vote for those that you prefer?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

i certainly don't see it. could it have been removed?

Without knowledge of how captains manage their teams, which happens almost exclusively backstage, there's no point in letting the audience vote for best captain. It would pretty much equal the award for best team.

Well... re-visit the parks, compare the rides and vote for those that you prefer?

Indeed. It's not that hard. :)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Wait, Tornado from Galaxy Geeland isn't even nominated?!

edit; And Yang is a woodie, and Yin is the steel coaster from Lijiang.
    edit2; I think Aegir's Fury should be labeled as steel coaster, as it's more coaster than water ride.
    edit3; London Eye should be London's Eyes (that was the whole point of it being a mimic attraction ;) )
    edit4; Finally voted, some categories were very hard and I had to go through the parks a couple of times to make up my mind. Was fun to visit most of the parks again though!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Lol fail.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

i actually have access to a pc this weekend so hopefully i can view all the parks again in time to vote

good luck everyone!
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    So, did these get closed? Will they be revealed? I feel like H2H is the contest that just won't end, it lingers on...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading