Theme Park Discussion / NE-Meeting Toverland

• prodigy%s's Photo
    Who would be interested? What date?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Next year when the new themenbereich opens, I could be interested.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    i am interested
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Indeed, as Liam has said, next year when the new part is open. I may not drive to it and it's quite expensive by train.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Sounds interesting.

Maybe i can pick you up Super G.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    I am intrested aswell.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    i thought october cause the new spinning coaster... maybe next year then ne-meeting part 2?
    which date would be the best for you?

i think a saturday or sunday it should be. what's about oct 13th?
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    This year won't be happening for me, too much financial struggle ahead (car repairs, raising bills due to economy shit and a career switch ahead that's gonna cost me dearly) :'(
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Who's gonna come pick me up then?
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    13th October is fine for me.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    i can walk
  • Colorado-Fan%s's Photo
    I would like to go there when the new area has opened. I won't have time in October.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    so atm there would be:

ivo (?)
    turbin3
    prodigy
  • FredD%s's Photo
    I'm already going next friday with my colleagues. And then I'd rather wait for the opening of all the new attractions to go back to Toverland.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Louis, I can pick you up at cologne airport :p
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    jokes aside, what happens at these meet ups?

Does everyone walk and talk and say how certain stuff would look good in rct or do you talk about non ne stuff?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    When I met up with Gee and Roomie, we barely talked abut RCT, although Gee and I talked H2H for a bit since we were going to be heading to the finals against each other at the time. Howeve, most of the time was spent just having normal conversations and enjoying the park (Knott's).
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    At RCT-Guide meetings there was an unwritten rule that we don't mention anything related. Only Levis broke the rule regularly. :p With Wicksteed I discussed H2H a little, but not much. It's not much fun in real life. At meetings you'll get through the day discussing the stuff you're seeing. Or talk about life.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    That's a good question goliath, interesting answers aswell. I'd wondered the same.
    Some of you guys gotta hit up SFOT sometime!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    LOL

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading