Ask the Experts / Might be a stupid question...

• Corey%s's Photo
    What trainer/tool do you use to get rid of the default fences around flat rides? I've seen many parks with their own custom fences, or just no fences at all in certain areas. How is this done?
  • trav%s's Photo
    http://www.nedesigns...ndpost-p-453360
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    You can't get rid of the fence or base permanently, but you can use hacks to hide it. You can use the 8cars Map Object Manipulation tool to lower flat rides by 1 clearance or (for drop towers) make the base invisible.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    First go to your ride and color the ground underneath some grid

8cars>Misc.>Map Object Manipulation>Check raise/lower (value negative, i'd choose -3), ride track, whatever color grid> click ok

done
  • Liampie%s's Photo

First go to your ride and color the ground underneath some grid

8cars>Misc.>Map Object Manipulation>Check raise/lower (value negative, i'd choose -3), ride track, whatever color grid> click ok

done

Yes, but make sure the ground type you picked isn't used somewhere else in the park. If it is, make sure there's no ride track (or whatever you're manipulating) on these tiles. I'd stick to one ground type for these actions, so it's easy to remember not to use this type for regular building. Still, I scan my park for purple grid with invisible scenery and rides before using Map Object Manipulation.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading