Birthday Topic Forum / Happy 15th

• Ablaze%s's Photo
    Have a good 15th birthday. It was nice working with you on Mystilogica, maybe in the future we will have to team up again.

:birthday:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I already wish his happy birthday yesterday because Im leaving today for the weekend, but Im up early so I can still say it lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    happy birthday ozone mate
    have a good day
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I thought he was already 15... oh well, shows what I know. Have fun, go get your permit or something. And finally, :birthday: .... mainly because I want to use the smile.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Thanks all, I thought all I would get was little " :birthday: " signs.
    Ill try to have a good day, I already upgraded my pc to 512mg Ram :D
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Happay Birthday OZ.

Hope it's great day for you and you get lots of presents and candy and BYOB's... wait, howd that one get in there?!

lol, have a good one man.

Oh yes, almost forgot the smilie...

• Butterfinger%s's Photo

Thanks all, I thought all I would get was little "  " signs.

Oh, its not to late for that.....................................

:birthday: :p
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    yeah have a wicked birthday. :birthday:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I know it's late, but i've been 'not here', so Happy Birthday anyway, hope it was a good day.
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
  • Blitz%s's Photo

Have a good 15th birthday. It was nice working with you on Mystilogica, maybe in the future we will have to team up again.

for a second there, i thought you said "It was nice working on you with mystilogica" :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading