(Archive) Advertising District / helping hand

• Mattk48%s's Photo
    So i started this park and really messed up on it. i didn't leave enough space for the entrance or paths. i just don't have the skills to make this worth anything. I was wondering if anyone would want to help out or take over. The original plan was to submit it as an accolade but i think its too small anyway.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

don't like the yellow coaster was planning to redo that

If no one cares im just going to scrap the whole project
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I don't want to be rude to you as you are a new member and I'm not the most skilled player myself but no one is going to finish a park for you and submit it when they can have a much better start building their own park.

As some advice, you should just scrap this park and start a small scale park for fun. Look up some parks, or better yet, real life examples for inspiration. Continue practicing as well instead of begging others to do the work for you.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ He's right.

It takes a great ammount of effort to finish a park ,so don't ask someone else to take many hours/days/weeks to finish it for you ,that's just not a good idea.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    this topic can just be deleted admins.

I wasnt really begging jaguar kid
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Jag has a point.

As I told him myself, the way to improve your work is to just complete, finish and release things. You'll learn from the mistakes you make as you go through this process, like with this park you've learnt to give yourself space for expansion.

Finish up what you've got there yourself, or turn it into a design, or take the ideas you have and create something new.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading