Contests / H2H6 Points Please?

• Kumba%s's Photo
    I noticed some recent releases are getting points and we have had updates to the player rankings with Louis moving up to #1, so think we can give the H2H6 parks some points please?

Honestly I am not sure if I would have played if I did not expect to get some points and gain ground on natelox. Seeing none was quite disappointing. Would be like if you worked a summer job every year and at the end you got paid, even without an agreement, then one summer they are just like, "thanks for the hard work, but sorry no money this year!"
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    But think of the valuable resume experience you've gained. Not to mention the growth in your character. If we were hiring right now, and we're not, you'd totally be hired on the spot. But we're not.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Welcome to New Element, the site where everything's made up and the points don't matter. That's right, the points don't matter, just like the "kid" in Jaguar's name.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    they said those point would get sorted out when they move to NE5....which could be awhile, no one knows, and i could see them getting overlooked...but i agree, H2H6 points should be included in the rankings, otherwise the rankings are not accurate....

FK
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    fuck "parks". everything i make is real. raw insight without the horse shit. no, i will NOT award accolades to trolls. New Element Designs dot com. i live for this
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    How many times do we have to say that to give H2H6 parks points we have re-code parts of the points system.

This process will then be made redundant by NE5, as the points system is being removed, and also take time away from creating NE5.

In fact we wouldn't even bother updating the current points system and would have left the rankings as they were if it wasn't for the constant whining that they hadn't been updated.

In NE5, points won't matter as they won't feature, so perhaps it's time for everyone to get used to lack of points given for certain things.

Quit moaning and build RCT for the community, not for points, like everyone used to do.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It's just the inconsistency that pisses me off. If points end, then end them. I would have been ok with that, but when I see new parks getting point and an admin getting to be #1 I don't think that's fair when I busted my ass all Summer.

If you want this locked, fine I'll lock it back up...
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Lots of people busted their arse this summer, lots of people are without potential points, even myself.

And I didn't expect to be #1, that's not why I updated the points, when our next release comes out i'll update them again, something I do every couple of releases.

The topic was locked for a reason, if you've got beef about it then do it via PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading