News / New Album Reviews

• Fatha'%s's Photo
    Hey, its me again.
    I've got some new album reviews for you all to enjoy. Two were written by myself, and one by Iris. Here are the albums/LP's to be reviewed in this Update.

Illmatic - Nas

Stillmatic - Nas

Devil's Night - D12

Look for more album reviews to come soon, including "The Lost Tapes, Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, The Score, God's Son, Get Rich or Die Trying, and The Eminem Show.

Thats all for now enjoy the reviews!
    Click here
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Cool to see some new updates to your section. I haven't read all the reviews of the albums as its 12:30 in the morning but looked at the overall rating and they seem to be good albums.

Great work Fatha + Iris

I'm off to bed now.
  • anxious%s's Photo
    WOW I NOW HATE RAP EVEN MORE!

-anxious :@
  • natelox%s's Photo
    and the review of the rascalz wasn't included because it wasn't written well enough.. right? Or thats what you'll say, but I know the truth.

Anyways, about the reviews. I think they were okay, i think fatha loves nas too much, and iris loves eminem too much. I mean, who gives Rule 10/10. I almost barfed at that. That song is so stupid. Nas raps about hoes, money, guns etc.. and all of a sudden he's talking about peace/ save the world stuff. if he's gonna preach that, he better practise it. Rewind 10/10? Thats just a lame song, no different from any other rap song, pure average, and the fact it was preformed backwards should not let it gain that many extra points for originality. Fatha, i think u give marks out to easily.

final note. I know 'the boss' and a few others on this site like rap, but i think it would be neat if you covered many genres of music, i think it would make updates like this more intersting for everyone on this site, not just the minority.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    I didnt include your review, well, because I forgot to. Ill include it on the next update, so calm down.

Secondly, im sorry, but your nuts. I mentioned that "Rule" was controversial, and I explained WHY I liked it. And Rewind? Not original? Are you fucking nuts? Whatever. And as for me loving Nas, I do, because he is real, and unlike JaFool, Nas cares about other things then singin for hoes and diamonds (Notice on Stillmatic, two to three songs out of the 15 are even remotely about bitches, hoes, etc etc). I could say your in love with Jafool, so there? I don't give easy points or marks, because If i did, Blueprint 2 would have a 90, so would Missy's CD. I give marks on what is good in my mind, and Nas is good, in my mind. Catch me reviewing a recent Ja Rule album and youd think I was crazy, cuz hes shit, 30/100 best. Listen to Stillmatic before you talk, because your talkin out your ass.

And about rock and other genres, I would if people send me reviews (I may have forgotten some, so remind me).
  • natelox%s's Photo
    ja "fool" is not my most favorite rap artist. I think he is good and deserves more respect that people give him. I will stop there cause this topic is not for us to feud over rap artists.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Review some real music.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    It takes the word RAP to spell CRAP.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Yeah now all we need is some people to review some GOOD music.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • natelox%s's Photo
    i'm getting really pissed off with all of you who hate rap. Respect it for what it is. You never see me, fatha', iris, outlaw dissing your deathmetal or rock. Personally, i think its horrible. I ask for respect, and that only.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    I'll review you guys some good stuff. Just give me time. There are plenty of awesome new albums coming.

Cold!
    Finger Eleven!
    Staind!
    & Manson for you goths!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading