Contests / New Element Design Challenge - Christmas edition

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

I wished there would be a prescribed workbench . I neither have many suitable winter theme objectes nor the ice landscape blocks. :(/>/>

I've made a bench with wintertheming and ice landblocks, due to upload trouble ,it'll have to wait untill i can upload it here.
    So everybody ,don't lose hope ,a bench is coming up and i've spend several hours to make it as good as i can.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

I didn't ask if everyone could team up, corrrr it's only if I'm allowed to team up.

we could always do a doubles and singles bracket.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Louis, ][22 you guys serious?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Sign me up, too.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Sign me up please.

Sign me up, too.

Like.
  • posix%s's Photo

I have a message from a friend that's sending in aswell
    K0NG

A ban is a ban, and banned members cannot participate in this site any further. We will not be releasing anything by him. I've taken his name off the sign-ups list.

EDIT: Also, this is intended to be a solo contest as the last one was collabo-based.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    ^I just love how all admins seem to be on the same page about this, passed the message anyhow...
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Louis, ][22 you guys serious?

Louis / ][22 LAST YEAR'S DESIGN CHALLENGE REMIX THROWDOWN GRUDGE MATCH REMATCH ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN.

wherein Louis and I both theme a copy of your layout.
    I would be way excited for that.

as long as it isn't due until 2014.
  • 111112oo%s's Photo
    Opt me out, I have a virus that is proving hard to demolish, and I'm going to be away from RCT for a while.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Good
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Louis / ][22 LAST YEAR'S DESIGN CHALLENGE REMIX THROWDOWN GRUDGE MATCH REMATCH ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN.

wherein Louis and I both theme a copy of your layout.
    I would be way excited for that.

as long as it isn't due until 2014.

Don't worry ][22 ill throw us an exclusive NEDC that allows us to theme Milo's layout :p

Oh btw, i'll sign up cause everyone loves me
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Opt me out; I don't have the time, motivation, or energy to do this. I may independently do something, but I just can't work with the time constraints this time.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    How about kong just can't win but can still submit? I know I for one would love to see more work from him.

-Josh
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Opt me out; I don't have the time, motivation, or energy to do this. I may independently do something, but I just can't work with the time constraints this time.

That's cause you're shit.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Cork: Flip-Flopping is what brought us into this whole mess. The lack of definitive statements.
    No means no. I guess.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

That's cause you're shit.

Nah, I just wanted to give you a chance to succeed.

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you..."
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    can someone point me in the direction of a decent up to date bench? don't give me any of that snow shit.
  • 111112oo%s's Photo

Good

But not this website.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    *sigh*
    Daddy, do we really need to keep him?

SSSammy: This one's pretty decent
    http://www.nedesigns...workbench-2012/
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    thank you sir

Tags

• No Tags