(Archive) Advertising District / NEDC2 Screens Topic

• Liampie%s's Photo
    That's very promising for your first time with custom objects. Hate the tarmac+crazy paving combo though.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    what i had when i stopped building on december 28th:

Posted Image
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    and what has been the reason that you`ve stopped building on that?
    I like the layout, but these colors are ugly.
    finnish that... it`s not a big deal, because the mapsize is pretty small.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    problems with my now exgirlfriend...
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    ^Sorry to hear. I like the screen. The layout has one or two turns I'm not a fan of but the supporting looks top quality and the station looks great. Shame it's unfinished.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Really...strange layout. I will something good about it, it reminded me I need to go look at Denali again. Probably the best invert ever, except for maybe La Cosa Nostra.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    What exactly is NEDC2? Even though I signed up for this site in 2008 I never logged in, so I don't understand all the competition lingo around here. lol...could someone please explain?
  • nin%s's Photo

What exactly is NEDC2? Even though I signed up for this site in 2008 I never logged in, so I don't understand all the competition lingo around here. lol...could someone please explain?

The answers lie within.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo

The answers lie within.

Ah, thank you. Good to know.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It's like a standard layout, and then it goes all twisty and disgusting, hits the MCBR, goes all twisty and disgusting, hits the corkscrew, returing to it's standard layout.

There's nothing wrong with a standard layout, it's just all that twistiness that makes it look like something a n00b would make.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^This. and it's short as hell. Once you hit the MCBR it's just boring turn, corkscrew and final break.

"MFG"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading