RCT Discussion / My Submissions

• MEGAMINDY%s's Photo
    Hi guys,
    Two weeks ago i submitted an unfinished park which is not coming trough or the guys who should take care of it don't have the time yet.
    But i digress, one week ago i submitted a finished park, but i made a mistake when submitting, i accidently selected spotlight instead of design. I asked a question about it within the submission page but no one is answering. Does one of you guys know how this can be undone, or edited perhaps?
    Thanks,

-MM
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    If it's a park ,then spotlight submission is the right choice ,otherwise it's a design.
    And yes ,they are quite busy ,so it can take a while.
  • MEGAMINDY%s's Photo

If it's a park ,then spotlight submission is the right choice ,otherwise it's a design.
    And yes ,they are quite busy ,so it can take a while.

Yes, i know. I said park but its actually just one rollercoaster, so a design(both the finished and the unfinished). my bad. Can this be undone or edited?
    Thanks for the fast response btw.!

-MM
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Upload them again under the right category, and we'll delete the wrong ones.
  • MEGAMINDY%s's Photo

Upload them again under the right category, and we'll delete the wrong ones.

Okay, i will. Thanks
  • posix%s's Photo
    Too many other parks before yours Megamindy.
  • MEGAMINDY%s's Photo

Too many other parks before yours Megamindy.

I guess thats a good thing. That way i can study all the new releases before starting on the next one.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Fixed your old submission btw now that you re-submitted. Closing this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading