RCT Discussion / RCT2 Sprite limits hack

• A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    Found this on another site I'm on, don't know if someone has already shared or if this could go in another thread but here you go.

http://forum.nolimit...nID=2272&page=5

Edit- near the bottom of the page
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Oh boy.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    I got excited for a second. Scenery is my problem.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    But don't you want more pandas?
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Haha "Beim Gehen". I totally forgot how stupid the german translation of the game is. (I have the game installed in english for ages now)
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    hmm... I do not know if these hacks will help much. He pretty much (re)moved certain set limits, but that might be at the expense of other stuff. A saved game still has only so much space to store its data. It seems he just altered the amount of reservation for certain data.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    The son of a ...... I hoped nobody would find this ....

as far as I can see he uses the space which is normally used for mapdata, so you can have more sprites but less mapdata ;).
  • IceKnight366%s's Photo

The son of a ...... I hoped nobody would find this ....

as far as I can see he uses the space which is normally used for mapdata, so you can have more sprites but less mapdata ;).

Gah!  How did I miss this thread :X.  I've been researching this for years without hearing of anyone can do it!  How awesome!  Do you think these inovators will reveal to us how it can be done?  Levis? :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading