(Archive) Advertising District / Metal Studios

• Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    ummm...this is Metal Studios...really its just about crap I think of really and maybe some normal stuff but oh well.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Pretty bland, ok, really bland. Its just boring nothing is special or new. There is no color and Semi to non existent themeing it needs work but then again it is your first park.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Ok, don't ever make lift hills with the curve in it again, its fucking stupid looking. Buildings look fine. The woodie staion just needs some more detail on top of it besides raising part of it. Put a higher center or something on it, IDK, you'll figure it out. Whats is this Monkey Madness park you speak of...
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

Ok, don't ever make lift hills with the curve in it again, its fucking stupid looking.

LOL!

Monkey Madness is a 70x70 minipark that is 80% completed. You will see it.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    really nice start of the park Metal, keep it up
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    The entrance is actually not lookng too bad, just remove some trees and add some bushes and rocks. As for the wooden coaster well I am not keen on what I see there because of the layouts but maybe you can change my mind with some more screens.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    The curve on the hill is pretty stupid.

It would probably look better as a split lift hill, i.e. Twister at Knoebel's.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

PARK COMMENTS
    The front entrance looks good, but needs more colour.
    The woodie is just flat-out ugly. And when I say ugly I mean V UGLY!!!

GENERAL COMMENTS
    I don't get these weird-shaped coaster hills, do they do something special besides look bad?

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    very very bland...
    anytime you use only whole tile trees... god kills a kitten...
    everytime you make ugly coaster parts and bend lifthills... god kills a kitten...

THINK OF THE KITTENS!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Also, everytime you make huge boring rooves like the one in second screen, God kills a kitten. :(
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    i hate cats and kittens...

o yeah. never ever do that thing where the slope has three moderately steep pieces of track and the steep pieces. I'm talking about the hill on the woodie towards the left of the screen
  • GuestEeker%s's Photo

i hate cats and kittens...

I love cats. They taste like chicken. J/K

I don't mind curves on lifts. It's not that realistic, but you that's ok if you aren't trying mimic a real park. A mix of full tile trees and quarter tile trees is ok. But they need some randomness to keep it from looking like a tree farm. Seems like every spare spot has a tree and that gives it a tree farm look. Need a few bushes, open spots to break up the forested areas. The large plain roof is a little much on the woodie.

Overall, it's got great potential. Nice work. Keep working.

Eeker
  • fatkat61%s's Photo
    if its called metal studios what with the woodie
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo

if its called metal studios what with the woodie

his name is Metal, shitpile.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • fatkat61%s's Photo
    i know that im not an idiot it looks good anyway
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Then why did you say it?

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    ok I changed the park dramatically. the front entrance is basically the same but with more colors and the park is now called Gardadia Amusements. I will start a new topic later.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading