• Xeccah%s's Photo
    Station

Attached Image: Condor-- Station.png

Resturant

Attached Image: Condor--Resturaunt.png
  • nin%s's Photo
    needs more finish.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Path layering is beginning to become to me what cjk roof objects are to Six Frags.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Finally, clear, concise color usage, but please, please actually finish a screen before starting an AD topic.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I like the element in the first screen but the one in the second screen is just cringe-worthy. try and smooth it out somehow.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    whats with the yellow octagon? i dont really get it. doesn't seem to find in the area
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    I like what you have so far. Maybe add some more trees. Maybe some cool terrain with landscaping. What's the theme?

I feel like on the first screen, below where the tree is on the queue path there should be some shelter of some sort, to give that area some attention. The front archway of the station looks great, with the wooden beams sticking out. I kinda feel like it needs more buildings too. Maybe one of them could be a onride photo pickup?
  • BigB%s's Photo
    In my opinion the restaurant is misplaced, I would like to eat somewhere, where it's not as loud as it would be next to this coaster..
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I incredibly dislike those gray fences you've seemed to put about everywhere and the yellow lines in the first screen.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    NEW UPDATE

Posted Image
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Looking good bro
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Nice work, man. Not a huge fan of the white on that far building but do what you want.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    oh finally! I think now you are on the right track, keep going dude :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    As I said before, what makes this screen great is that there is no crazy colouring going on.

One thing I do think you need to learn is flow within park layout, pathing & architecture. All the buildings are seperate and so different that it doesn't work as a whole for me, it's encouraging me to look at each seperately and not together as one.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    Great buildings! I'd recommend you to use different foliage though. A more Spanish foliage would enhance the atmosphere a lot and makes your design far more unique than it is now. And what are those holes in the ground before the buildings?
    You are improving a lot lately! Keep on going!
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Reply Time

Nice work, man. Not a huge fan of the white on that far building but do what you want.

Looking good bro

oh finally! I think now you are on the right track, keep going dude :)/>/>

Thanks guys.

As I said before, what makes this screen great is that there is no crazy colouring going on.

One thing I do think you need to learn is flow within park layout, pathing & architecture. All the buildings are seperate and so different that it doesn't work as a whole for me, it's encouraging me to look at each seperately and not together as one.

I've changed some textures around to 'bond' these buildings and to create a more coherent theme. Thanks, louis.

Great buildings! I'd recommend you to use different foliage though. A more Spanish foliage would enhance the atmosphere a lot and makes your design far more unique than it is now. And what are those holes in the ground before the buildings?
    You are improving a lot lately! Keep on going!

As of now, i'm reconsidering the foliage i have already placed, and I agree with what you said.
  • Grand Admiral%s's Photo
    I definitely do get a Latin American feel to the atmosphere of the area surrounding your coaster. It could use more old world feel to it than what there is, especially something that's Meso-American, such as ancient elements and supernatural things related to the Condor . But I do like where this is going. This is random, but I would love to see some cool looking fountains like might be found in some old Central American village. Just saying.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I got some help from a certain dessert and now the pathing + flowers look much much better
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    some of those balconies are way too short. 4-5 quarter block heights is the minimum i will ever for that sort of thing, and I think you have gone three. otherwise, not too bad, if a bit ambiguous in theme
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Well... I agree with you somewhat Cocoa, but on the other hand...3 units height compared to a peep, is quite accurate.
    It's just that it doesn't work with the buildings most of the time, especially when you build larger structures, in that case 4 or 5 units height would work better.

It's getting more balanced lately shotguns.

I'm only wondering if you'll finish this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading