General Chat / FUCKING ANTI WAR CUNTS!

• Vert45%s's Photo
    I dont give a fuck if u hate country music just download this song....

Darryl Worley
    Have You Forgotten?

tell me what you think of the song....
    I dont want no bullshit ::cough:: phil ::cough:: , just download, and tell me what you think.
    Thank you... , and God Bless America
  • OPhilisspiffyO%s's Photo
    Fuck you, faggot. No one likes you.
  • Vert45%s's Photo

Fuck you, faggot.  No one likes you.

well, isnt that great...
  • OPhilisspiffyO%s's Photo
    Yes.

It is great.

Fuck you.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    uh huh
    yeah... um, fuck you too....
  • Radu%s's Photo
    They play that song all the time where I work. It's alright, but it basicly, just says that we should support the war because of 9/11, which is a lowsy argument, since there isn't a single connection between the two. It doesn't make a convincing point at all. It just says that you should remember everything that happened on 9/11, and therefore support a war in Iraq.

I'm for the war, but not for that reason.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    on basis of what radu said..

it just shows just how stupid americans can be (are?)

all brain washed in their own special way with god watching over them.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Children, Children calm down.

Despite the rather poor naming and general content of this post im gonna reply.

intereting song. awfull premicise lol. 9/11 and iraq's have less of a connection that me and elvis.
    seems all rather dumb to me lol.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Vert45...

You are the most brain-washed idiot I have ever come in contact with...

I bet you if the news told you that Saddam caused your dog to die, you would probably agree with them.
    Stop being a fucking tool...

*Big Dubya is watching you*

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    All those country hicks are brainwashed patriots.

And inbred fuck-ups.

Like Vert45.

Fuck you, shithead.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    hmmmm... y all the swearing?
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo

Because they have absolutely nothing to say so instead they fill it with random words that make them sound cool and give them an ego boost knowing they could never stand to talk like that to someone because they dont have the balls to.... just a guess.

Anyways, the connection is supposed to be basically how its kinda funny that after 9/11 everyone loved the USA and to say at least one word against it (here at least) was just unheard of, but thats all worn off now. Sad connection yes, but I didnt bother to download the song because of a deep loathing for country music so its all just a guess. And yes, thats a pretty poor argument if thats what is meant.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Another piece of country shit: That fucking song with the tagline

"If you don't stand for something, then you'll fall for anything."

What a fucking pod.
  • Tyler%s's Photo

Because swearing is cool.
  • cg?%s's Photo

...but thats all worn off now.

No it hasn't, and that's why I rarely leave home. Everytime I say something even remotely 'anti-american', people look at me like I killed somebody, and that they feel I should be next.

More over, they look at me like they're the ones who are going to do it! So much for freedom of speach...
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo

No it hasn't, and that's why I rarely leave home. Everytime I say something even remotely 'anti-american', people look at me like I killed somebody, and that they feel I should be next.

More over, they look at me like they're the ones who are going to do it! So much for freedom of speach...

It hasnt blown over... what news have you been watching? Anti war protests everywhere, Democrats making the most rediculous cheap shots ever seen, Bush jokes almost as abundant as Clinton had... the support is gone.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

fuck fuck shit

damn shit crap

crap fuck bitch
  • JFK%s's Photo

Because they have absolutely nothing to say so instead they fill it with random words that make them sound cool and give them an ego boost knowing they could never stand to talk like that to someone because they dont have the balls to.... just a guess.

But QOTSA-2002 is a genius with a capital P!!!!!!
    So fuck you, Penguin.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    The song that pisses me off most is fucking Boom! by System of a Down. They can go back wherever the fuck they came from if they are against the war and US. Your music fucking sucks anyway. No one wants to hear that shit.
  • JFK%s's Photo

The song that pisses me off most is fucking Boom! by System of a Down. They can go back wherever the fuck they came from if they are against the war and US. Your music fucking sucks anyway. No one wants to hear that shit.

Hahahahahaha. But seriously. What do you really think about that song?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading