Fiesta! / Thorpe Park

• Airtime%s's Photo
    The area of Amity Cove:

Posted Image

Amity Cove, is a New England fishing village with some areas devastated by a huge wall of water, commonly known as Tidal Wave! The area doubled in size in 2006 with the addition of Stealth. You will find some of Tussaud's finest themeing here within the area that dates back to 2000 when Tidal Wave was opened.

Here's a teaser of Colossus:

Posted Image

If there was a dictionary definition for Thorpe Park, the first word used would be 'Colossus' as it represents everything that the modern day park represents. It's high, it's fast, it's thrilling and as a ride that spingboarded Thorpe Park into the eyes of the general public, it has a fierce reputation.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone says Colossus doesn't have the correct layout, inspired not a recreation :bandit:
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    You should probably finish this. That chubby little steamboat is awesome!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    It's so great, I'm super pumped up to see this. Is'nt it fairly far along?
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    nnnnnnnnice
    please finish this
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    BOATS
  • Louis!%s's Photo

BOATS

• Austin55%s's Photo
    ...But I only see one BOAT
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    ^^,^^^stop spamming you boat fetishists.

Airtime, that second screen is fabulous as hell.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I love the creative details (e.g. #datBOAT ) and the refreshing colors you're using, Airtime. I'm not sold on the roofline of the building cluster in the first screen, but that's minor. Fucking nice job, man.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    omg a boat :D
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    This looks great
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Dat Kraken color scheme.

I like it.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    AIRTIME! I love this, as you know! and now that i remember where that steam boat game thingy is in real life, it makes it even better how awesome it is!

You and i should build together. Then I'll be working with everyone NE member from that house in England.....heh

FK
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Dude this is awesome! Love it.
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    Outstanding stuff! Definitely recognisable as Thorpe park, even as an inspired creation rather than a recreation.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    In all seriousness, this is fantastic work.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    You're the best.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    As good as it does look, it doesn't look a thing like New England. A palm tree? Seriously?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Blame Thorpe Park for not theming their area correctly rather than Airtime.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Really just needs some benches in that first screen and peeps in the second and you are set. Looks great Oliver. Knock this thing out.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading