Fiesta! / Thorpe Park

• FredD%s's Photo
    Visited Thorpe Park 3 days ago, looks like I'm watching my own made photos of the park. Great job!

You forgot to mention painfull and boring at the Colossus description.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic stuff. I'd love to see some more of Colossus, that screen has me interested.

Also that steamboat <3 <3 <3
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Thanks for all the great comments guys! Even the #BOAT spammers :p/>/>

Shotguns, yea the buildings roof is missing details and that. I think when you see the building in full it's pretty much the same shape as the real Thorpe version, even if that real life building is a little odd.

FK, haha how would you not know where it is :p/>/>

Gee, thanks dude that's great to here.

Steve, haha well I just copied a description I found, it's not from the usual description place I use so it might not be exactly all correct. Thorpe does have a few palms in the Amity area though.

Justin, thanks mate. I'm so determined to finish this, don't worry. There's a few benches in that area just not that many, you can only see one. I took your advice a while ago and tried to add a few little things around the buildings.

Fred got any of those pictures on the internet? I'd love to see them. I've got loads but it'd be great to add more to my collection and maybe get some pictures I haven't got. And yea Colossus is awful, just awful lol.

Mav. Maybe the next update will show Colossus. It was only a teaser because that whole area has hardly no foliage so looks quite unfinished.

The parks currently around 40% finished maybe? There's a lot of foliage to do and now I feel like I'm slightly redoing older work that isn't as good as the rest.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I'm loving this boat trend we have going on. This one is my favorite. Colossus also looks great.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Yeah I've got plenty of photos on my facebook. Check your PM's ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading