Fiesta! / InTitties

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    I honestly don't have much to show at the moment.
    I've been extremely busy with work over the past few months, so I have hardly had any time to build. However, I'll show you guys some stuff just for the sake of it.

Fairly old picture of an unfinished project that I haven't had the inspiration to finish. It sits at about 93% complete at the moment haha.
    Posted Image

Frozone's Freeze Coaster from my Pixar Park. I haven't added the rooftop themeing yet:]
    Posted Image

Ollllld picture of Busch Gardens: The Dark Continent. Who wants to build on it?
    Posted Image
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    BG looks insane! That invert and area is awesome looking.
    Same goes for the right side of screen 1, you definitely gotta get that finished up dude :)
    #2 looks good aswll, curious to see how you do rooftop theming! Only things I dislike are what kinda feels like and over abundance of path and the yellow windows in the center.

Keep it up titties!
  • nin%s's Photo
    Pixar is looking sooooo good, but the amount of path is kinda killing it, and the same goes for the scae of the buildings. Big buildings are fine, but it all depends on the proportion of things. I'm mainly speaking about windows here. The planters could have more thought and care put into them as well, but for the most part it looks awesome!

Busch looks good as it always did. I'd say that I'd be p for building on it, but I'd probably never touch it.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    This is beautiful stuff. Frozone coaster looks awesome! Although I always thought it would be themed to Randall for some reason? And now that I think about it it makes no sense because Randall is purple?

I love that first screen. Nice seeing your old stuff too! Its cool to see how far you've come.

Congrats on winning Friendliest by the way!

Edit: Someone save that panda! He's about to be eatin' by that hippo!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    those green rails definitely don't work. but the ruins are excellent! I think for the incredibles one, the buildings need to be more visually distinct? It sort of blends into one thing, like a shopping mall. Stuff inside the glass and more height and texture variation would do wonders for sure. I love the frozone bits though, I can so imagine that in real life at a disney park.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I'd be happy to build together again. You're building has really been shaping up, man. Looking good. Agree about the windows, but also about everything looking awesome.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Everything you has look so clean and refined. Yes, a lot of path, but i don't mind it cause your ideas are coming through so clearly.

Though that Sculpture of the Robot from Incredibles could use some work. Have i ever told you i love sculptures?!?

heh

FK
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Send it over if you want, I:C.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Those rapids are beautiful
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Looks great...i remember that first screen from quite a while ago.;)
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Brilliant!
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    1st screen. That jungle area looks great! I really hope you finish that.

2nd screen. I love the coaster coming in and out of the facade. The ice supporting it really makes the theme, great touch. Are you going to enclose the top of the coaster? I think the road needs some details though, like road lines or lamps, just something.

3rd screen. Great overview. This also needs finishing :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    that incredibles screen made me blow my load
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Very nice work. That coaster-darkride part on the roof looks weird, curious what it'll look like when finished!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Great stuff Josh. You really have stepped up your game so much since just before H2H6 :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading