Fiesta! / DisneySPACE

• nin%s's Photo
    Construction of the Vehicle Assembly Building is nearing completion..
    Posted Image

...along with the entrance area and Spaceport 1..
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Note: All screens are not 100% complete, especially the first.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Really the only crituque I can offer is the sparity that exists on the path in some places still, but yea, its still obviously incredible and I love it! :)
  • nin%s's Photo
    edit: slightly new screen added.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Gorgeous.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    I spy a hidden Micky or two in there. Awesome stuff.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    awesome! how much theme park is there going to be? is it more like kennedy space center meets epcot?
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    The flag pathing kicks ass btw.

So does your signiture.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    This whole thing is very nin-fantastic. Everything i would expect from you but at an awesome pace and alot of well executed ideas. NOW FINISH IT

also, idk what's going on with you and Star Wars or whatever, but i made this X-Wing, and if that didn't convince you i am good at sculptures, nothing will..... :'(

FK
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    Amazing work nin! the first screen heavily reminds me of Loopy's space themed structure (I can't remember what the name it was though)
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    and to think I'd never see an even better Disney park after Disney Air. First Pac and now you came to prove me wrong. Love it Nin, every object you placed in there.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    You're probably my favorite member, nin.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Brilliant screens...
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i can't believe that first screen. when you told me you were building that, i was thinking it'd look like a huge, blocky mess but you nailed it. i watched the recorded video of you building it and i was speechless. i hope you finish this thing dude, it really is something special.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    That stream was a great time. I was surprised at how quickly you erected that building, and it was a blast to hang out with everyone. I also feel I'm more prepared for my next trip to Buffalo Wild Wings. I see you still haven't zero-clearanced a few pieces haha.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Nin you spoiled the whole stream for me the other day!

The rockets and buildings are great dude. I'm curious for what attractions your going to build though.

The flag isn't great though, seems very random :p

Looking forward to the next stream and I hope you can finish it!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    This is really becoming mind blowing Nin, looking forward to this.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    nice
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    For whatever reason, whenever I see this project I think of the corrupt core from Portal 2 that yells 'SPPAAACCCEEEE!"

Great stuff tho, nice to see an original theme being pulled off so well.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Great work Nin!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Could use a few more vendor carts and foliage but other than that, this is up there for the most creative disney project we have seen. Oh and the hidden mickey's are fantastic. Keep this project going please.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading