Fiesta! / Fiesta

• Xtreme97%s's Photo
    I had a feeling there'd be a Fiesta after the awards so here's a few screens:

Attached File  01.JPG (95.94KB)
    downloads: 131

Attached File  02.JPG (86.54KB)
    downloads: 147

Attached File  03.JPG (69.45KB)
    downloads: 136

Layouts!
    Attached File  05.JPG (83.93KB)
    downloads: 127

Attached File  07.JPG (89.37KB)
    downloads: 111

Attached File  08.JPG (34.36KB)
    downloads: 80
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    This sortoff reminds me of when Belgian guy was new. Colorfull and nice architecture for sure. Your layouts all look pretty nice aswell, good fiesta post!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    you remind me a lot of me, only you can be bothered to make custom supports :) keep on using fun colors
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    The wingwalker layout is great. Except the damn cobra-roll.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Love the bright colors going on in the first screen. Not sure what it it, but I can't get into the others. I really like that Intimidator-ish layout, and how it kind of mirrors itself, if you know what I'm saying. Good work.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Love the archy in the first screen! Thats a roof color that isn't used nearly enough!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    That 3rd screen! (:
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    I love the architecture you've got here, but I think the coaster layouts need some work - particularly the first drops on some of them. I don't like the cobra roll on the wing coaster either. I love the buildings though.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Love the purple rooves in the first screen. They evoke feelings of fun and fantasy. Your coaster layouts are pretty good, but some adjustments could make them great. Especially the first turn on that Giga Lite.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Yea the wingrider or the giga lite are defo the best layouts there. Not bad.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    You're progressing nicely! Didn't really like the woodie layout, but the other two were good.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading