Fiesta! / Fiestizzix

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Built literally a few minutes before the awards. Expect a finished screen sometime soon.

Posted Image

The Biospell Research Facility and Armory next door in the Alpha's city.

Again, expect a finished update in the AD topic soon, as I'm super motivated, and have a snow day today to build.

EDIT: Tell me if the strange resolution needs to be changed, my monitor is too legit and my in-game resolution is too wide to come out straight in screens. Just figured this out.

EDIT DOS: Project I had a ridiculous amount of inspiration to start. Just testing out now, but figures I'd post. None of my 8cars are working by the way. I get a message saying 'No Process'. I think it might have something to do with all the messing around with the window hack the past few days. Any help is MUCH appreciated. Would've finished the Propellocopter(that name is so swag.) if I'd had them working. Enjoy, you probably won't see any of this on the finished map.

Posted Image

#DATAIRFLOW #PROPELLOCOPTERSWAG #PROFESSORSTEAMSPROCKET
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Second screen is charming.
    I'm not bothered by your resolution btw.
    It looks fine.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Loving the vibe in the first screen, not sure how i feel about the second. It looks nice, but needs some color. I'm also not a fan of the barrels, especially in rct2 where those barrels are not that hard to do anyway...

FK
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Your NCSO is far superior, but I hope you'll build with cso as well since I really loved The Classic.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Great NCSO. I love your stuff. You seem to be a fan of using those Egyptian stones around buildings like that, I think they're too bulky and don't fit well.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Lookin good man
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    this project looks so cool
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    New screen up top. I'll put it down here as well I suppose. I need help figuring out 8cars though. I get 'No Process', and nothing happens. Full explanation in first post. Already tried dling new ones. Didn't work.

Thanks for all the complements guys!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading