Fiesta! / Siesta

• Sey%s's Photo
    Hey there,

it's been quite a while, but I am still interested in RCT. Actually, I am interested in the game very much, not to say more than ever. But I have not the time I would like to put into the game again as I used to do. Will try to stay in touch w/ the game however.

This is what I made during the last half year. Not much, but I was proud to adapt to my building style after a one-year-break.

Attached Files

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    This looks great!
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    That ice cream cone is so awesome.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    omg Sey is back.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Love those screens. The second one more than the first.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Wow thats great, i am glad to see you building again.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I really like the railway station building. Good stuff
  • nin%s's Photo
    That station is fantastic. Wow.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Very nice stuff
  • FredD%s's Photo
    If you build that after a one year break, I'm very curious what you can build when you're on a roll :drool:
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I wonder about where you are sometimes, you seem to have lead the way in the "high detailed" world that occupies NE today.

I hope you stick around! Looks really great.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow that is some awesome detailing work
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    omg sey i still love you
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Awesome to have you back. Can I say you're back? Even more awesome to hear you're still dedicated to RCT.
  • Hepta%s's Photo
    I really enjoy the feel of that corner in the first screen. It seems slightly cluttered in that there aren't quite enough undetailed portions to balance the chaos. But don't change what you have, it's great. I would just suggest considering that in the future!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading