• Maverix%s's Photo
    Hudson Crossings new back entrance

Posted Image

Micro Design Ra

Posted Image

GG woody layout

Posted Image
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Holy shit Ra. A whole new fucking Maverix right there. Wow...
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Hudson crossings, great to see this being built on. That park had some really great areas and coasters that would be a shame to waste.

Ra is exactly what you need to be doing. That's amazing dude. That screen is perfect. So vibrant.

The GG woody layout is very nice. And seems to have a lot of character just from that screen.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I love that new entrance.

And Ra is still looking fabulous, did you add anything else since I looked at it?

And that GG woodie is brilliant! We should use that in Hudson's :p
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I agree wholeheartedly with Rob. Insane screen man.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Yeah, Ra is great. Excellent detail and composition. One suggestion: play around with the support colors maybe, since they get lost a little in the already tan colors of the surroundings.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I love the layout of the GG. Best screen imo.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Looking forward to see more from that micro design, looks very promising. Like the GCI layout too, but... no flyby... :'(
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^It's a Gravity Group, not a GCI :p
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Thanks everybody. Hudson Crossings is my main focus right now as I really want to finish the park, but it will receive the proper tender love and care it deserves.

As with Ra, as I stated, it's a micro design, originally meant for monthly micros. I didn't feel like submitting it to MM though so I expanded it slightly so I could alter the layout a tad. With that said, it's still only about the equivalent of maybe 22 x 22, if that. It is very small, which is my biggest concern as far as it winning design or anything. We'll see though.

And Louis, maybe we can integrate the GG into HC. I like the layout I posted here a lot more than the one in it at the moment :p
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I don't think you'll have a problem winning Design if it's all that quality. Seriously awesome stuff.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    God that's fantastic.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Yess to cool, I love Ra.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Despite the heavy 2x2ism Ra is the shit.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading