Fiesta! / Fiesta in California

• robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Steve%s's Photo
    all right everyone fiesta's over now, we can all stop playing because why bother, right.

edit: fuck you rob.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Robbie that's just crazy and you know it is. The Grizzly Gulch style coaster is perfect for this park! Love it. So glad you did that and I'm also glad your doing your own DCA. Looking forward to more.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I think the main problem I have with the mine ride (and any type of that ride made before, by anyone) is that it's so brown. I know it's unfinished, but man is it brown. It just gives off this really dusty, dry look, and I don't mean in a way that suits the theme. The other screens are great though, as you already know.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    second and third screens are my favourites <3
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    This is all looking fantastic Rob, and it's nice to know that you're making some steady progress on this.

Keep it up.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Third and last screen are just wow! First screen is a bit bare though.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Im pretty sure mo one expected rct would be pushed this far, good job man
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Meh, seen it.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Do you even posted sign, Rob? :p
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    #demtrees bro
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    More, I must see more!
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Wow.
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    That last screen is beyond impressive. Quite possibly the best large building I have seen in the game.
  • Hepta%s's Photo
    It's fantastic to see how you've maintained your style while still developing your game to the next developmental step.

You're able to preserve that striking, chaotic, and realistic detail that makes your work so appealing and engrossing, yet you've expanded horizons by moving away from the simple cliché themes and a cookie cutter build process and toward massive, unique, yet cognizant atmospheres epitomized by powerful, demanding, and fully thought-out architecture.

It's quite astonishing, and truly inspiring. Thank you for playing this game.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow, that is amazing! is that a grizzly mountain whatever the one in hong kong is called?
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    That mine train looks awesome, that's a really fun hack (backwards/forwards train merges) had a project like that going but this blows it out of the water. Soo much goooood with the other screens as well
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    double post. Damn network, stop being slow
    Honestly though, awesome park
  • XCars%s's Photo
    :drool: :drool: :drool:
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Haha gee. Love what I see, except for that last building. I'm not sure I can get behind the ridiculously detailed top of the tower. I can't determine what any of it is for, and it's really just a strain of my eyes. I mean no offense of course, just really can't see the need for all of those pieces. Can't wait to see it finished, don't get me wrong.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading