Fiesta! / mäh

• prodigy%s's Photo
    still very unfinished...

Posted Image
  • nin%s's Photo
    I'm hoping you're planning to break up the snow a bit, but otherwise it looks great. I really like that strip of architecture there. The gray supports are making the screen look rather bland, but I'll hold my opinion on that until it's finished.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I love the station. Nice stuff. The only thing I don't like are is the corkscrew support in the corner so very un-B&M.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    The colour choice is excellent! Looks like an old photograph from an alpine ski resort in the 70ties or so.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Great stuff, just break up the snow a bit like nin said and you'll be golden.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    That architecture isn't doing enough justice with that snow texture everywhere. Fix the snow and the archy will pop
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I cant tell if it's the unfinishedness or the snow or what, but this doesnt feel as good as you usually are prod.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I cant tell if it's the unfinishedness or the snow or what, but this doesnt feel as good as you usually are prod.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    thx for the comms, a break-up with path and snow is planned, that it looks like the snow is cleared to the side, also the land textures will change in some parts when i do the foliage. so i think i have the same view on it like you, hope we'll all like the result, shouldn't last too long...
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    LOVE those buildings! They are absolutely gorgeous Prod.

...er, Gina? ;)
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    Those buildings and the coaster station really create a nice mountain town atmosphere. It's neat how the Silver Bullet station design is something also typical of architecture around chairlift bases at ski resorts.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I believe the roofs of the buildings are meant to be covered in snow, in which case, genius. If not, I think something should be changed.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    The architecture would benefit from that icicle object! Six Frags or Kumba made it I think? Looks great though.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    I think this is amazing. Winter themed parks aren't uploaded enough.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading