Fiesta! / An important announcement

• Austin55%s's Photo

I've seen a lot of B&M layouts in this Fiesta that have there cobra rolls all jank. Here's a quick guide to pretty Cobra rolls.

WRONG

SCR144_zpsbfdbdcdd.jpg

VERY WRONG

SCR145-1_zps006df3dd.jpg

POSSIBLY

SCR147-1_zps6cc6c961.jpg

POSSILBY

SCR146_zps56aa5e63.jpg

PERFECT

SCR143-1_zps42b8f5af.jpg

That concludes this important announcement.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    what about quarter loop ones
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Austin. :lol:
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    #COBRAFLOW
  • Austin55%s's Photo

what about quarter loop ones

I listed those as possibly in screen 3 :)
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    But I love #2 :( What's wrong with it? That's the one I generally use.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    ^ Well I'm never going to say you have to use or not use something, but a big part of it it, from a realistic sense, it would be extremely backwards from what a real B&M looks like.
    Posted Image

Posted Image
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    Yeah, I was going to say something along the lines of Hydra being an exception, but it's also the only B&M I've ever seen with a pinched entrance and exit to that extent. Also, I think that had something to do with the terrain (they had a very small space to fit some of these elements in, as there was originally a ride in the open area to the left (gone now though) but then again, it is up to the creator, as well as the landscape and intended interaction

Good topic anyway, interesting discussion on designs (which I find helpful and intriguing)
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Eh, i prefer the very first you have made, but thats because i think these cobra rolls are ridiculously oversized in rct. I prefer the first pic you posted but then sunk into the ground so it doesn't look so tall or immense. But hey, its a matter of opinion, which is why this whole topic is wrong

:kiss:

FK
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I've used one with the loops to the exact same side, because otherwise Kumba's Loop support's don't fit.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    We just need a custom ride that has multiple loop and corkscrew sizes. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading