Theme Park Discussion / Fantasy Roller Coaster Draft Selection Thread

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Skyrush
  • nin%s's Photo
    Aaaaaaaaand there it goes!!!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Surprised it didnt go earlier tbh.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    I musta been dreaming if I thought Shambhala was gonna be around when I picked again :'(
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    How can everyone think all that's gone so far would be around for round 2? They're all the big coasters that of course everyone's going to pick first. There's only a couple I'm shocked that have not gone yet.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    I'm only picking stuff I've been on because I can't accurately compare things I haven't. (exception being clones, if any get picked)
  • nin%s's Photo
    One can certainly hope that they for whatever reason will still be around Airtime. My next pick isn't until round 36. Hope is all I've got to go off of. :p
  • Wanted%s's Photo

One can certainly hope that they for whatever reason will still be around Airtime. My next pick isn't until round 36. Hope is all I've got to go off of. :p/>

Hope can drive a man insane, you know.
  • Maverix%s's Photo

Unacceptable. Disqualified :)/>
    I'd say this is the most surprising pick so far.

Well it was easy for me as all the coasters I'd have taken ahead of it had been taken already. It's also my personal favorite coaster so I have a soft spot in my heart for it.

Also have you ridden it? It sure as hell is a great ride.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    See, the only reason i'm gonna pick my #2 as #2 is because I don't want it to go by the time the draft comes all the way back to my #3 pick.

But then again, i'm kinda just picking what I feel like, I don't have a set plan.
  • Wanted%s's Photo

Well it was easy for me as all the coasters I'd have taken ahead of it had been taken already. It's also my personal favorite coaster so I have a soft spot in my heart for it.

Total sarcasm :kiss:
    Of course you were going to pick it!
    I have not ridden it though
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Wood Coasters (sic) at Knight Valley

Montu at Busch Gardens Tampa

it seems like most of the top ranking coasters on mitch hawker have gone by now :p/>

its gonna be fucking ages until I pick again
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    ^ I envy yur back to back twofer pick though, I would not have minded picking last because of that.
  • Maverick%s's Photo

I bet I rode it before you did. :p
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Full Throttle
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Thunderhead @ Dollywood
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Question: Will we be voting on parks from the perspective of coaster enthusiasts, or from the perspective of a general guest? I guess what I really mean is, should I be using picks for family coasters in the later rounds? Or just keep on picking larger rides?
  • nin%s's Photo
    I definitely was going for a traditional line up, as if this could be the ride list for an actual park.
  • Wanted%s's Photo

Question: Will we be voting on parks from the perspective of coaster enthusiasts, or from the perspective of a general guest? I guess what I really mean is, should I be using picks for family coasters in the later rounds? Or just keep on picking larger rides?

I think people should be voting on a well-rounded, realistic coaster lineup
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    We could always have categories, right?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading