(Archive) Advertising District / "and this"

• ivo%s's Photo
    Streunenden
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Care to explain what I am looking at?
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I don't know if this counts as showing a screen to keep a topic open. Lets see some RCT!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I love how this has really broken out of the isometric style of rct. can you upload the scenery?
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    nice play button bro.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    Hipster
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Austin: Your looking at your pc screen. You recognize two triangles. Left of the triangles is a, edited, printed, scanned RCT screen, Right is a scanned drawing based on a edited and printed RCT screen.

Disneylandian: Where's the line. Does a edited, printed, scanned RCT screen counts as an RCT screen? An image with some editing which takes it orgin from the game. Or does a drawed copy counts as a RCT screen? You don't seem to draw the line at the same point as I do arguing that there is no RCT. Or you didn't recognized that the orgin of the image is RCT.

@Cocoa: It didn't really departed from the isometric style. It shows no perspective. My next post of two circels does.

@pierrot: Skip

@Sulakke:
    Posted Image
  • Maverick%s's Photo

Care to explain what I am looking at?

My iPod says it's a grey triangle next to a grey triangle. The former having some repeating pattern of grey and the latter being more splotchy grey.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I cannot eat the peanut butter floor.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    next
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I look forward to a time when you've shared enough context with us that this projects makes sense. This isn't yet that time.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    I like what you've done with the amusement park.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    sorry, but for me this crosses the line where it's not art anymore but just pretentious.
    please, do prove me wrong.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I'm bored by this. Because I come here to get my RCT fix.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

sorry, but for me this crosses the line where it's not art anymore but just pretentious.
    please, do prove me wrong.

art can't be pretentious
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Onigiri-land?
    Posted Image
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    That's a sweet hobby, XCoaster.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    I study arts, and even I don't get this, at all.

At this point I agree with Wicksteed, I think you're just being pretentious and rebellious, without any content that is worthwhile. This represents what I hate about art quite perfectly.

Also: If no one sees it, it's not there. Keep that in mind.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Needs more foliage
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

I study arts, and even I don't get this, at all.

At this point I agree with Wicksteed, I think you're just being pretentious and rebellious, without any content that is worthwhile. This represents what I hate about art quite perfectly.

Also: If no one sees it, it's not there. Keep that in mind.

^this.

Please prove us wrong and wow us. So far, I'm bored.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading