(Archive) Advertising District / Project Frontier

• Chrixz%s's Photo
    Hello Ne,

Most of you don't know me as of yet, although I posted some screens (nothing groundbreaking or anything) I enjoyed a litle bit of feedback same with my for now only submission. Now I don't really play competitive but I just had so much fun building on my new project named Frontier.

Yes that name Frontier comes from the actual scenario from RCT1, I want to create a park which has that oldskool atmosphere, although it's nothing big I just wanted too show you guys because it would be a shame not to share it.

I mean this is the ultimate RCT fansite isn't it? Anyways enough of my rambling let's show some screens!

Attached Image: SCR1-PCX.jpg
    This is the entrance plaza, who still uses single wide paths even Roomie doesn't do it anymore. I just like the feeling of nostalgia that's why i'm in this case doing so.

Attached Image: SCR2-PCX.jpg
    Here you can see the station of the first coaster, a shuttle loop just a staple classic coaster.

Attached Image: SCR3-PCX.jpg
    The other side of the entrance plaza, some sort of relaxed/childrens vibe going on.

Attached Image: SCR4-PCX.jpg
    This area is meant to be some sort of kids fortress with the double slides and a litle monorail going through.

Although it's not that special I have so much fun building, I hope you enjoy it.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    You cheated a little with double width paths in the first screen!

You did a good job with the single-wide paths otherwise, especially in the third screen you managed to make it look very spacious and pretty which is not that easy.

Definitely fun screens, looking forward to seeing more!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Hey that's some good lookin, fun stuff. It just looks like how RCT should look without all the CS and everything. Msybe because it's LL though :p.

Keep posting man, great stuff.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    lots of flowers = class :)

nice work though. doesn't look like how I ever built on forest frontiers in rct, but I was also five then
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    I very much like this. A blast from the past!
  • posix%s's Photo
    Charming.
  • Chrixz%s's Photo
    Wow thanks for the feedback/reactions guys!

@Cocoa, I didn't use to build like this when I first got the original RCT glad you like it.

@Liampie, I cheated a litle yes wasn't even noticing it actually, just after you said.

Update: the project is still progressing at high speed since i'm highly motivated and got lot's of inspiration. Here are some new pictures enjoy!

Attached Image: SCR5-PCX.jpg
    Nothing much here just a simple car ride called Paris Dakar.

Attached Image: SCR6-PCX.jpg
    2nd rollercoaster I build for the park a steeplechase single rail called Ponytales. Also in the top left corner you can see some orange track, that'll be a real special ride when it's done.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I really like that car ride for some odd reason. Reminds me of what I used to build when I was a lot younger ;p

I hate the name though.
  • Chrixz%s's Photo
    @Chorkiel, yeah I just to build them just like that when I was young.

Update Time: 60% progress already which is awesome, got some more photo's for you guys.

Attached Image: SCR7-PCX.jpg
    A Vekoma junior boomerang which is fully functional, I didn't even know it was possible for a junior coaster to have a reverse shuttle mode. It's called Solarflare!

Attached Image: SCR8-PCX.jpg
    Atom Spinner a spinning junior coaster, loosely based of Euromir@ Europark.

Attached Image: SCR9-PCX.jpg
    More of atom spinners layout.

As always hope you guys enjoy, feedback/reactions are always appreciated.
  • Chrixz%s's Photo
    Update: nearly 75% still having a blast. Can't wait to upload this.

Attached Image: SCR10-PCX.jpg
    The parks premier water atraction a logflume ride.

Attached Image: SCR11-PCX.jpg
    Another shot of the logflume I wanted to create more of a dark kinda atmosphere.

Hope you guys enjoy reactions and feedback are always appreciated.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading