Fear!

Attached Image: SCR6.jpg

And the Impossible!

Attached Image: SCR7.jpg

... and more at every turn....

- Aero21
  • gir%s's Photo
    Aero is building again???

The Pirates and Tron (?) areas look fantastic.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    I checked the date in the first post at least three times when I saw it was aero. Good to see you back and it all looks good.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    I'm pretty new, and haven't really seen any of your work before, but I really like your building style! Good work!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I saw the first two screens and thought "that's okay", but then I got to the third screen and literally said "wow!". The fourth and fifth screen are also really good. I haven't seen much of your work, but this the best I've seen. The 'Fear' screen is a little too dull for my likings and I don't care much for the futuristic area. Overall this is looking solid. Great to see new screens by you! May I ask how big the map is?
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    <3

I somehow especially love the PoTC screen... An interpretation I've never seen like that before.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    whoa, Aero21. Very interesting.

Screen number 3 is incredible.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Yes, amazing. What a most welcome surprise. Your style is so much more refined? No idea whenever that took place, but I really love those screens. Very original, themes well captured, pleasing to look at.

Hoping for this!
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Aero, WTF! This is looking great, welcome back!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I don't know if it's the nostalgia in me, but this is just excellent. Just an unexpected and welcome surprise to see these, aero. I can't wait to see more and to hopefully vote on this soon!
  • tyandor%s's Photo

I checked the date in the first post at least three times when I saw it was aero. Good to see you back and it all looks good.

You were not the only one who did that :D
    What I really like about these screens that it's instantly recognizable as an Aero-park. Is it sloppy in places? Hell yeah. Is it old skool? Hell yeah. The thing that does draw me in is the style and the style still works for me, even after all these years. Oh and Posix: there's your macro style :p
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Wow, impressive screens.

I'll be watching you.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    i like seeing this kind of new work done
    almost like a glimpse of past styles

the only thing i'd say is to change the colors on the haunted mansion as the white/gray/dull foliage combo really is making it drab
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    tron is so overly classy and well pulled off
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Finally, Tron in RCT.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ^disney's shadowlands maybe

seriously though, awesome work and in a sort of classic rct2 style! I love it

I adore that train station

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading