Theme Park Discussion / Iron Rattler

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    This thing looks great! The tunnel effects are fantastic and it almost seems like your hands are going to be ripped off in there. Such a tight fit, giggity. However, I do wish that the layout would have continued a bit more after the tunnel as it seems to have pretty good pacing exiting it. Still looks like a great addition to the park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGKbhydunoE

• Milo%s's Photo
    God damn RMCs seem smooth. Seems way better than that toothless pile of mediocre it was before.

Might have to take a trip back down to Fiesta Texas.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Hey guys-follow me on twitter @Austin55_RCT, I went to SFOT today to get some rides on Giant and I plan on going to the season pass preview this weekend so I will report from there and have comparisons! I'm god damn excited. Giant is just an immense coaster, this looks every bit as fantastic. This seems like such a great pairing with Krypton Coaster- perhaps one of the best airtime machines and one of the best B&M loopers.

I think, judging by the POV, the layout is a pretty fine length, I can see why they cut it short, the drop of the cliff and the tunnel make a really good looking finale, and there really isn't much room left for anything except turns, which are fun and all but not really RMC's thing.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    i do not think we need the gratuitous commentary with the ride
    just saying
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Hey guys, I'm leaving for San Antonio in a few hours and super excited! I'll be sure to get in some pictures and everything. If anyone has any questions or anything, feel free to ask and I'll try to get them answered.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I'm mostly curious how it compares to New Texas Giant.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I can most certainly do that!
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    A general report on the park / crowds would be great, considering a visit there this summer
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Had a great day. I'll post a full report monday.
    Iron Rattler is probably in my top 3, it's an amazing addition to the park.
    V8 supercars, Pirelli challenge and Porsche GT3 series tomorrow at COTA.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading